PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN .......

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning Everyone.

Where did the weekend go?

Cloudy and bit cooler here ....was that our summer last week,done and gone :eek:

So what are you all doing today?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

Roseolivia
30-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Morning Angel, cloudy and wet here, meant to be like this the rest of the week. We go away Sunday so hoping it gets better for next week.

1 mindee all day so we're going to bake some cupcakes and do some crafts, went to Butterfly World last week and he loves butterflies so will do something related to that.

Managed to catch up on my accounts and file my tax return and have also got up to date on this years accounts so now to get on with revising everything ready for the revised EYFS. Hopefully start on this when the children have their afternoon sleep.

Have a good day, what are you doing today?

mrstom
30-07-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning all,

Shorts away, jeans out. The summer was lovely wasn't it :rolleyes:

Chucking it down this morning and DH has the car so we're on foot today. Trip to the library and a bit of local shopping to stock up on fruit and veg. Only have my two DSs (3 and 4) 'cause I work TTO. Loads to do though before end of August when I start minding again - might get the boys to help me sort out the playroom.

Had a mega delivery from Baker Ross last week so might break out the paints this afternoon. Other than that a quiet day planned - it is Monday after all! Recorded some of the Olympic swimming last night so will show it to the boys at some point. I'm trying to introduce different sports to them - they loved the men's gymnastics.

Does anyone know when the diving starts?

Have a good day everyone x

charleyfarley
30-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning Everyone

I'm back to a full house this week as lo is back from their hols. This morning we have ds appointment with CAMHS, I'm hoping it isn't going to take too long as the children will get bored.

Not sure what we are doing after as it's a bit chilly, thinking of going to Tittesworth if it warms up.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

mrs robbie williams
30-07-2012, 07:17 AM
suns out here (kent) but no where near as warm as it was, which is typical as we go away next week :rolleyes: no mindee until wednesday this week, 1yr old for 3 afternoons (im tto except this one), but playroom needs sorting, got a potential new parent visit from childcare.co.uk so best get everything organised just in case, get my head round the new eyfs, print out paperwork for new starter in september. Take dog for walk, pop to shops, do some housework. Not exactly a fun day but things i need to get done. Hope everyone is ok xx

marian
30-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Grey but dry at the moment

Just one LO today whenever they feel the need to turn up:rolleyes:

I need to go to the pet shop so I feel an animal theme coming on!

Marian x

Chimps Childminding
30-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Morning all, cloudy but dry here!!! Only 1 x 7 year old today (due at 9.30) so lie in for me :clapping: Not sure what we are going to do, might get so lining paper out and get her doing a BIG seaside painting - might keep her occupied for a while :rolleyes: Dh has the car for work - I hate it :angry: so unless we catch the bus can't go far (there is nowhere to walk to around here :(), and tbh its not much fun for the child going to the park on her own :(

Mrs Scrubbit
30-07-2012, 07:57 AM
morning all
lovely and sunny at the mo but rain is said to be on its way so I suppose the washing should be hung out(off work resting up a knee injury) ,have a lovely day x

breezy
30-07-2012, 08:09 AM
morning all, weather still cant decide here! Off to library and museum today because they're in walking distance and theres traffic chaos here due to Olympics:(

EmmaReed84
30-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Well today I HOPE, that my landlord's son is going to come round and finish off my bathroom, I NEED A SHOWER lol... I hate having baths and yesterday morning went to have a bath only to find that on the Saturday they accidentally threw the flipping plug away so had to wash in the sink lol. :panic:

FussyElmo
30-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Got my do due in 5 mins - my kids are not out of bed yet all good fun.

Going to carry on decluttering after that :thumbsup: