PDA

View Full Version : My caravan has been broken into..

dette
28-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Our lovely little 34 year old retro caravan got broken into last night.Window forced open and smashed then carpets ripped up to use as blankets.Some ..tramp or drunk spent the night there leaving fag stumps and beer cans behind.:mad:
Police came and took evidence and will let us know if they find who it is
My guess is GOLDILOCKS !!!!
But anyway im gutted but could be worse ,we had literaly just moved our big caravan(relatively new at 20yr old )last night at 11 oclock out of the side garden where it had been with out little van because we are using it on monday to take all our kids to flamingo land,so at least our holiday isnt ruined.
Some people are just nasty :mad:

angeldelight
28-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Sorry to hear that.

I wonder if someone was watching you last night.

Someone did that to my moms caravan a few years ago it's not nice.

Hope they catch them

Angel xx

Roseolivia
29-07-2012, 06:44 AM
That's shocking, some people have no respect. Hope you get it fixed soon and the person gets caught.

jumpinjen
29-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Oh that's so sad - sad for homeless person too that they had the need to damage your caravan and smoke etc in it - I really hope you get it fixed up soon and fumigated :(

Pauline
29-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Oh that is so sad. :( Hope you get it sorted. xx

pillows
29-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Sorry to hear the sad news:angry: Hope they do manage to get some evidence and catch whoever was involved.
Hope you manage to still have a lovely holiday x

madmamma
29-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Aww that must be so upsetting

There is/was a caravan company in Northampton that supplied original parts for older caravans - windows, doors etc so if they damaged them you may still be able to replace them - if they're still trading (really sorry but I can't remember the name of the bloomin place) or contact the original manufacturer or whoever has took them over

Don't let it spoil your holiday x