PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE

angeldelight
28-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Well the sun is out but it does seem a bit cooler and rain is on the way tomorrow,well at least I'm nice and brown from our quick summer that lasted a whole five days :laughing:

So what weekend plans do you all have?

I'm off shopping of course :clapping::clapping:

Then off to see Batman.

Then painting and still unpacking ..... I will find Buttercup Carol :laughing:

Have a great weekend everyone hope it's a sunny one

Angel xx

singingcactus
28-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Have fun with the painting :) I love moving house, all the packing and unpacking and making everything fit into a new space, and choosing what colours work where.

I have finished work for 3 weeks now, so am spending today planning generally for the next term, and bringing in the new resources for the kids as they will all be that little bit older and need new challenges now.

Then I might persuade hubby to drive over to team valley so I can cuddle the scrub python, and provisionally order my carpet python for next year :) Oh, and my beardies that he is pretending we are not getting!!

Then tomorrow will be spent cleaning out the cages, hutches, tanks and vivs here.

mushpea
28-07-2012, 11:00 AM
well i have done as much houswork as I can be bothered and now I am bored.
I have emailed a few people on childcare as I am in need of more work,, this holidays I have Fridays off, not through choice and as much as it is nice it is also annoying as I could do with the money.
anyway think we are having a bbq later, tescos are comming later and I intend on gettin the kids to help make a rocky road cheese cake with me later but I bet I will end up doing all myself,, hmm maybe I should eat it all myself too :D
tomoro my daughter has horse riding my son has a karate seminar then they are off to mums till wednesday:clapping:

rickysmiths
28-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Well I have my littel charge with me until 3pm today. She is only 8mths and is happily playing in the playpen next to me at present :thumbsup:

Tomorrow I'm off with dd to the Wallace and Grommit Prom in the Albert Hall in the afternoon. We went to the Dr Who one a couple of years ago and that was great fun so I am looking forward to tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
28-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Well we had ice skating then Rose has been to the circus with her friend. We're now watching tv. I have done my tax return for last year and have caught up to date on my accounts, just need to fill in the tax credits form ready to phone on Monday.
Tomorrow will be the weekly shop then probably spend the day doing housework and watching tv or in the garden.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

charleyfarley
28-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Evening everyone

Today we popped to Asda, several hours and several hundred pounds later we left. Got dd her school uniform so a bonus and more holiday bits. Then popped to Tescos for the bits we couldn't get from Asda.

Horse riding for ds then and he did fab :thumbsup: although we were a tad cold, wearing shorts was not a good idea so we got a blanket out the car for our legs :laughing: When the sun came out though it was roasting.

Had a barbe for tea, oh and did several loads of washing :thumbsup:

How's the painting going Angel? I was going to start organising a search party for Buttercup but hopefully you'll find him :clapping:

Carol xx

PixiePetal
28-07-2012, 04:54 PM
I have been really lazy today :o

I phoned a friend for an hour, then she rang me back!

my mum phoned, think her alzheimers has made her forget we have spoken twice this week but never mind we repeated conversation anyway - she has been really down and told me how awful my sister has been - which she has not but in mums eyes she has. So sad, had a little cry after the call :(

started the ironing - now having a break. alarm set to make me get off here and get back to it! 18 mins to go :laughing:

as I said, a lazy day :o

charleyfarley
28-07-2012, 05:49 PM

my mum phoned, think her alzheimers has made her forget we have spoken twice this week but never mind we repeated conversation anyway - she has been really down and told me how awful my sister has been - which she has not but in mums eyes she has. So sad, had a little cry after the call :(

started the ironing - now having a break. alarm set to make me get off here and get back to it! 18 mins to go :laughing:

A far cry from last Saturday.

So sad about your mom but at least she has you to listen to her. Sending you a hug :)

Carol xx

SYLVIA
28-07-2012, 05:51 PM
I've had a great day, Chopping trees down at the bottom of our garden (neighbours trees, but got permission) so the end of my garden will be in partial shade instead of full shade and hopefully all the lo's toys wont keep getting covered in leaves and stuff. And maybe just maybe I might get some sun on my lawn in the winter as at the moment from the end of august till the end of march its in the shade!

funemnx
28-07-2012, 06:12 PM

((hug)) my mom had dementia and we used to have so many
repeated conversations, and trying to get her to eat was such a struggle! I used leave her feeling frustrated that I couldn't get her to understand.. xx

singingcactus
28-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Well we had ice skating then Rose has been to the circus with her friend. We're now watching tv. I have done my tax return for last year and have caught up to date on my accounts, just need to fill in the tax credits form ready to phone on Monday.
Tomorrow will be the weekly shop then probably spend the day doing housework and watching tv or in the garden.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

We might be popping up to the seaside near you tomorrow :) Quite looking forward to it.