PDA

View Full Version : i am absolutely knackered!

WibbleWobble
27-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Its a good job Phil and i didnt have any children of our own...they would be the same age as our niece...lily aged 5.

I have been looking after her this week....she has got up at the ungodly hour of 5.30am EVERY MORNING. I have been working so she has been with four other children until 2pm every day. Then she has been on her own...goodness me she does like to "flit" from one thing to another.

this week we have

had the paddling pool out and a massive water fight
been to the park lots of times
made crispie cakes
painted
drawn
had the sprinkler on and run through it with the others in cossies
been to the local ice ream farm
had a picnic every day
sown seeds
pulled up carrots and onions
fed the chickens every day
tormented the poor cats
made some lovely friends

she has had the time of her life (i think the mindees have too).

and now i am knackered....she has just been picked up by daddy and is now on her way home. i want to lie down in a dark room.

her mummy and daddy have been working as usual but they say it has felt like a holiday!

love from a very very tired aunty mandy (or as she calls me andymandy) xxx

funemnx
27-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Oh I know how you feel, me and hubby didn't have children of our own but when our grandaughter comes to stay it's lovely but! She loves playing with the children here and has so much energy!!! Phew!

Hope you have relaxing weekend :thumbsup:

Maza
27-07-2012, 06:53 PM
What a lucky, lucky little girl! She'll probably remember this past week forever!

beachgirl29
27-07-2012, 07:09 PM
she's been to my house too! and made a fuss my cat lol. yes we did fit a lot in the time she was here! don't know how you cope with early wake up calls! she is lovely :-)