PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
27-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Morning Everyone / Afternoon

Almost the weekend :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Weather is looking good again here hope you all have the same.

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

Toothfairy
27-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Morning
It's the end of my first week off and I don't seem to have done much. It's been soooo hot here in Kent, up to 30, that it's been a bit too hot for me to go out and about but it's cooling down now thank goodness.
We are off camping this weekend, so looking forward to that.
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
27-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Morning, sunny here.

Day off again so i'm taking rose and my niece ice-skating. No plans for the rest of the day or the weekend, looking forward to watching the opening ceremony of the olympics tonight.

charleyfarley
27-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning Everyone

A tad cooler this morning but hopefully it's going to warm up so we can be in the garden again today :thumbsup:

Not sure what we are doing so will go with the flow today :clapping:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Winnie
27-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Good morning everyone :)
We've had rain in the night but looks like its clearing up now. I've got the day off, no real plans for this morning- shh i'm still in my nighty :blush:- but later after a bit of housework i will be working on my SEF :panic: and then looking at a flat with my daughter. I will be avoiding the Olympics tonight by working on my SEF again :laughing:

loocyloo
27-07-2012, 07:20 AM
morning. :D

weather looks ok. only got my 2 and 2 mindees today and they decided yesterday that they wanted to go to the beach today !!!

so just gathering bits for the beach!

BUT also packing as going on holiday TOMORROW morning :D

Jods
27-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Mornig only 1 mindee today - eeeeeeeeeeee new phone is coming today tho x cant wait to play with it eeeeee x

lozzy23
27-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Cloudy and grey this morning, but hopefully sun will come through soon. Taking 1 LO and 1 7yr old mindee to the park in town and then lunch out with my CM friend and her two LO's.

Myself and LO have rung our bells for 3 mins this morning and I am so excited about the Olympics and will be glued to the TV tonight:clapping:

Have a lovely holiday loocyloo x

rickysmiths
27-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Day Off today :clapping::clapping:

Slept til 11am!! real treat and was exhausted after the last push on my Level three was this week.

One half day with my tutor and a full day with her yesterday! Well its all done now! Accreditation here I come and I will be the only one in my town :thumbsup:

Off into London now with dd and ds to sing at a workshop at the Royal College of Music.

Working tomorrow but back in London on Sunday for the Wallace and Grommet Prom at the Albert hall :thumbsup:

Not working Fridays now until Sept a lovely parent has swapped her Friday to a Monday until then to give me a break :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone.

funemnx
27-07-2012, 12:55 PM
We've revisited old haunts this week - parks we haven't been to for a year or more. The children have really enjoyed exploring new places and I've been remembering bringing my own children to them (28 years ago) :blush:

Off for a hike tomorrow with a friend :)