PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Notebooks

Jods
26-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Am trying out these as an electronic file/learning journey to share with parents - has anyone used/using/looked into this ?

am starting the headache today, and after my two weeks off at the end of Aug be up and running x

zippy
26-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Google orbit eyfs

Jods
26-07-2012, 03:17 PM

Jods
26-07-2012, 06:12 PM
I did not like baby days (thanks all the same) xxx

zippy
26-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh look another one of my posts has been deleted - You gotta love this site !!!!!!! :)

Your post about baby days is still there

Jods
27-07-2012, 07:45 AM
I have looked into ******** but did not like their set up/costs (I did try the 7 day free trial all the same) - I want something more personal, using the tools I already/free available, I have a website and a parental only blog, I just want something pc/web based that I can directly use, that the parents can then see and add to - I want everything to go electronic - new phone comes today eeeeee.

Mainly want this as I am lazy - and my paperwork mounts up, however if its instant then I can do it on the hoof, as I dont have evenings and weekends to do things (have 5 horses) - so my requirements are a little different x

sarah707
27-07-2012, 03:28 PM
No, I posted another one telling samhunt I think she may have googled the wrong company and mentioned about all the new EYFS sections they are adding - that's the one that got deleted - just like this one probably will :)

I deleted your second post.

You had told a member to look at something and the member had said no thank you.

You then pushed the same agenda again when your suggestion had already been refused.

I did not think your second post on the same subject as the first was of any use in the thread.

I was also concerned that it might put others off making alternative suggestions to the member.

It had absolutely nothing to do with the company you were talking about - it was to help bring clarity to the thread.

I hope that clarifies - however if you do have an agenda then you might like to message me or the forum owner rather than upsetting members who are asking perfectly reasonable questions :D

Jods
27-07-2012, 05:28 PM
REALLY for whatever reason it has happened - please start your own thread as I dont appreciate reading this on my thread as this has no relevcance to me or what I have asked :mad:

loocyloo
27-07-2012, 07:02 PM
i'm a tad confused ( easily done, its been a long & busy week! )

are you going to be using a notebook that is similar to a netbook/lapbook, or is this something else entirely?

would you be able to do anything else on it, or JUST whatever apps etc you put on it?

could you perhaps have something? a private website or something that you could email info to each day? maybe have a series of templates or similar 'open' that you add/amend etc and can then email to the website/parents?

sorry, no idea if that has already done/is done/can be done or is not sensible! apart from emails and the forum i am not technically minded at all! i only recently learn how to create tables in word and download photos !!! :blush: i do pretty much all of my stuff by hand as quicker than me faffing around on pc !!!

i like the idea though! :thumbsup:

Jods
28-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I MEANT you!! hey di ho x thanks I have found something which I am going to see if it meats my needs (not ********!!)

and sorry Loocyloo my posts/threads never seem to make sense !! :p

I agree samhunt there was no reason for sarah707 to delete my post or go on a mission by reading me the riot act.

I apologise on her behalf :)