PDA

View Full Version : 48 HOUR CHARITY AUCTION - TOP QUALITY RESOURCES!

jumpinjen
25-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi Everyone!

I have had a huge downsize and I am auctioning off some resources.....

The Government are doubling donations to Water Aid until the end of the month so my proposal is:

Decide if you like the sound of any of the items
Send me a PM with your highest bid
Check back on Friday midday to see if you are the highest bidder!

All I ask is that you pay me as I will have to pay Water Aid on Friday afternoon to make sure they process the money, so please if you bid then do actually give me the money!! They are heavy items so not suitable for postage but I am happy to meet you at a reasonable distance to hand them over!! Especially if it is at somewhere fun for the children (with cake!). I live in Wolverhampton but regularly go to Nuneaton, Birmingham, Telford and Derbyshire so hopefully that widens the scope of people who can bid!

The items are:

Four play panels in very good condition - a door, a window, a shop counter and a mirror, with extra stabilisers for top and bottom (see link at base for a picture)
TTS A3 light panels in very good condition with a pack of coloured resources to go with it (see link at base).
An Eco wooden dolls house, in pine, really beautiful, a few dents on the top but generally great condition (see links at the base).

Play panels (http://www.hope-education.co.uk/product/LE103211)
light panel (http://www.tts-group.co.uk/shops/tts/Products/PD1718686/Large-Ultraslim-Light-Panel/)
Myriad natural pine doll house (http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/products.php?id=2304&name=Pine Doll's House)

So come on ladies, dig deep and grab yourself a bargain!

I will round up the final total for all three to the nearest £50 so a real chance to do some good and help people help themselves!

Happy Bidding, Jen x

jumpinjen
25-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Forgot to say - I can do paypal or bank transfer or cash If you promise to pay me :D

Jen x

Pauline
25-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Hope you raise lots Jen :clapping::clapping:

ajs
25-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Oooh so wish I coud bid but completely broke until dh gets paid by his work. I will keep looking though and if the money comes through will have a bid.

jumpinjen
25-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Bucks CM has kindly added some brand new squidgy sparkly shapes to the auction - you pay me if you win the bid and she will post them out to you!

They are these:
http://www.tts-group.co.uk/shops/tts/Products/PD1723503/Squidgy-Sparkle-Shapes/

Come on everyone - get bidding, even a cheeky bid may win you know, and remember it will be doubled by our lovely Government so a cheeky bid not so cheeky when you look at it that way!!!!!

Jen x

Monkey1
26-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Bumping!

Sent you a pm Jen:clapping: Trying to rack my brains if i have anything to add too.

Pauline
26-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Another bump

angeldelight
26-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Hope you get lots of response today Jen

Angel xx

jumpinjen
26-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys - I've had a few bids on the light panel and the shapes, and one for the play panels - plenty of time to join in still!!!!

Thanks for the support!!

Jen x

Lems
26-07-2012, 09:26 AM
They are lovely items and I would love to own 1 or all of them, not sure where I'd put them:rolleyes:
I have sent you a very cheeky bid:blush::blush:
I hope you raise loads
x

md0u0131
26-07-2012, 10:44 AM
They are beautiful, I just don't know how I'd get them from you!

jumpinjen
26-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Where are you based? We may know some family/friends etc between us that could relay?

Jen x

BucksCM
26-07-2012, 03:05 PM
:D:thumbsup:bumping!!:thumbsup::D

Monkey1
26-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Bumping again! X:clapping:

Pauline
27-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Jen, there is nothing I need so don't want to bid but would like to send just a donation if I could?

Perhaps others would like to do the same to such a good cause? :)

jumpinjen
28-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks so much to everyone that bid (not many of you but hey ho!!!!).....

Sorry for late announcement, my laptop charge cable is seriously on the blink but hubby used some ingenious propping mechanism overnight to charge it up!!

I have PM'd those that had the highest bids - the light panel and squidgy shapes were sold for a total of £65, making £130 for WaterAid :clapping::clapping:

The dolls house and panels were sold outside of the forum (I put it on facebook and spread the word verbally too)

Pauline, a donation would be lovely, I can PM you my bank details for a transfer, or do paypal? Or you can send a cheque as the doubling deadline is now til September apparently:thumbsup:, If I'd realised I would have been more organised about the auction!!! Never mind!!

Thanks everyone, have a lovely weekend, Jen x

jumpinjen
28-07-2012, 07:21 AM
The donation reference number for the money given so far is:
SGP1501542
Just so you all know it really was donated!!;)

Jen x

jadavi
28-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Any idea about posting? Play panels sound great bit can't pick up. Any idea if courier price?

Pauline
28-07-2012, 08:02 AM
The donation reference number for the money given so far is:
SGP1501542
Just so you all know it really was donated!!;)

Jen x

No one would ever have doubted that you would pay it in Jen :) I've PMd you regarding the donation.

BucksCM
02-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Jen,
Did someone get the shapes?
Going to the post office tomorrow and would like to post them.
Please could I have an address?
Thank you:D

christine e
02-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Jen,
Did someone get the shapes?
Going to the post office tomorrow and would like to post them.
Please could I have an address?
Thank you:D

I placed a bid on shapes but didn't hear anything so assume that there was a higher big:(