25-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Morning Everyone

It's hot here already :clapping::clapping:

What are you all doing today

Hope you have a great day

Angel xx

mrs robbie williams
25-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Think its meant to be the hottest day today, dd is off to beach, ds2 is off to a party and sleepover, ds1 is off out with friends and what am i doing...........
Paperwork, housework, tax return !!!!!!!! booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

charleyfarley
25-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Morning Angel

Yep it's hot here already so it's a vest top and shorts for me today (sorry for what I am putting my parents through :laughing:)

I managed to cut the grass last night so we shall be spending a lot of the day in the garden with the gazebo for shade. Got the chalks and water bottles ready, also doing outside painting.

Ooohhh did I tell you, 3 weeks today I'm on holiday :clapping::jump for joy::clapping: and I may just have a tan before I go :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Roseolivia
25-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning all, well the hot weather has left the North East. It's very cloudy, windy and quite chilly compared to yesterday. Struggled to sleep last night, was still awake at 12am.

Mindee not here until lunch time then that's my working week done until Monday. No plans, may get the crafts out after our busy day yesterday.

angeldelight
25-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Morning Angel

Ooohhh did I tell you, 3 weeks today I'm on holiday :clapping::jump for joy::clapping: and I may just have a tan before I go :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Nooooooo .......... No one told me about your holiday :eek::laughing:

Angel xx

charleyfarley
25-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Nooooooo .......... No one told me about your holiday :eek::laughing:

Angel xx

How did you miss that :laughing::laughing:

Carol xxx

angeldelight
25-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Morning all, well the hot weather has left the North East. It's very cloudy, windy and quite chilly compared to yesterday. Struggled to sleep last night, was still awake at 12am.

Mindee not here until lunch time then that's my working week done until Monday. No plans, may get the crafts out after our busy day yesterday.

Still awake at 12,struggling to sleep ......I'm not even in bed at that time :laughing: :laughing:

Hope the weather gets better

Angel xx

angeldelight
25-07-2012, 06:49 AM
How did you miss that :laughing::laughing:

Carol xxx

I'm trying to ignore this constant attention seeking showing off from you :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Angel xxx

mumof4
25-07-2012, 07:04 AM
overcast here says it might rain this am but better later. Good job as we are off to Buxton for a picnic then the ice cream farm! Now its the holidays im getting obsessed with the weather forecast, got lots of day trips planned mainly outside as its free!:D

miffy
25-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning everyone

Hot here already, was hard to sleep last night it was so muggy.

Off to a playday today and it's my last day of work this week, yippeeeeee!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
25-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning everyone

Hot here already, was hard to sleep last night it was so muggy.

Off to a playday today and it's my last day of work this week, yippeeeeee!

Miffy xx

Lucky you Miffy,hope your ok

Do you have anything planned with your days off

Angel xx

jumping j
25-07-2012, 07:10 AM
it was 20 degrees at 7 this morning and bright sunshine:clapping:, in the last hour it's got quite grey and overcast:(, it's meant to be a hot one today, we're off to CM group, then relaxing with out door actvities this afternoon, as long as the sun comes back out!:panic:

The Juggler
25-07-2012, 07:10 AM
so hot here, loving it. getting me in training for cypriot weather !

not going out with kids today though - gonna splash in the garden in the water tray and so they can come in when they've had enough. My LO, 3 is dying to have a go with the hama beads. I feel that might take some time!

FussyElmo
25-07-2012, 07:14 AM
A bit dull here yet but still warm. Nothing planned here try and keep them out of the sun a bit as its not suiting my dd2 shes needed naps the last 2 days. Probably need one today as they all camped out last night :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
25-07-2012, 07:19 AM
I'm trying to ignore this constant attention seeking showing off from you :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Angel xxx

:crying: Im not attention seeking :crying:

Just need to get away :jump for joy::laughing:

Carol xx

angeldelight
25-07-2012, 07:22 AM
:crying: Im not attention seeking :crying:

Just need to get away :jump for joy::laughing:

Carol xx

Ahhhhh bless :laughing::laughing:

Angel xxx

loocyloo
25-07-2012, 07:45 AM
muggy and overcast here, with a wind! got a load of washing about to go out ... typically, it will be finished just as mindees arrive in 10 mins!

we're off to friends for a fundraising coffee morning, via the library and this afternoon a friend is cutting DS hair ( so that he can SEE. he says he doesn't want his hair cut, but friend is DSs friends mum, so am hoping she can talk him into something a bit tidier! ( not that i mind his scraggy mess ( think shaggy from scooby doo :D ) but he does need to be able to see! :rolleyes: ) so we will play whilst hair is cut!

and i NEED to pack for our holiday! on sat !! children are sorted, Dh & i ... well, i think it will be thrown in a bag at the last minute!

Trouble
25-07-2012, 07:58 AM
:cool::cool:The suns out here today but ssshhhhh i might jinx it :cool::cool:

rickysmiths
25-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Lovely and warm here. Second load of washing out. Baskets watered. Water table full and already being used!! Sand table also in use.

Lots of work for me. Last professional discussion with my tutor tomorrow and then thats the end of my Level 3 :clapping::clapping:

Holiday in two weeks can't wait. :jump for joy::clapping:

kellib
25-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Boiling here and what are we doing? Spending all day inside a Science Museum :rolleyes::laughing:

Hoping the good weather means it won't be so busy :laughing:

catlyn
25-07-2012, 08:52 AM
no sun here ...again......overcast raining and cold...typical summer holiday weather in the North east of England..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. more indoor activities...I'm running out of ideas!!!!

Tink
25-07-2012, 10:17 AM
No sun here and it's really cold to be honest.

We got all excited yesterday and today is overcast and like I said quite cold, we can't win.

caz3007
25-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Its hot here, we went to park at 9 for a while and have stayed indoors since we got back. Lo is napping and when she wakes we will play in the paddling pool for a while cos it should be shady by then and then her and my DS can help empty it by watering the plants

AliceK
25-07-2012, 12:15 PM
It's beautiful here again. Really hot and sunny. The children have been outside all day and I'm relaxing on the patio under the unbrella supervising. How civilised :thumbsup:

xxx

rickysmiths
25-07-2012, 12:32 PM
It's beautiful here again. Really hot and sunny. The children have been outside all day and I'm relaxing on the patio under the unbrella supervising. How civilised :thumbsup:

xxx

Snap! :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
25-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Im sooooooooooooooooo hot :eek::D

mrs_scottydog
25-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Very hot here too. We've had a combination of indoor and outdoor play today. Luckily the patio is in full sun while the los are having naps and should be almost in the shade again by the time they wake up. Hx