PDA

View Full Version : essex folk help please

mushpea
24-07-2012, 07:32 PM
My only wednesday mindees mum just txt to say she has been sick this afternoon so wont be comming tomoro which means I get an unexpected day off:clapping:

so what do you who live in essex do with your teenagers (younger end of teenage years).
we are off to clacton friday so dont want it to be a seaside thing and we have been swiming this evening (I am knackerd!)
so any ideas??

EmmaReed84
25-07-2012, 06:53 AM
So have you decided what to do yet?

About 2 years ago we went to Brentwood part with a disposable BBQ and had that, played some games, chilled out... t'was lovely.

I also like Lake Meadows in Billericay. Where abouts in Essex are you?

mushpea
25-07-2012, 09:35 AM
nope still undecided except for stripping the beds and spring cleaning lol, although they are now looking through the cinema listings and yes Iknow its lovley weather but I nearly cooked hanging the washing out just now.
I am in Witham how about you.

mrs_scottydog
25-07-2012, 12:37 PM
If you want to be out a bit later this afternoon how about The Discovery Centre in Braintree? Hx

EmmaReed84
25-07-2012, 12:59 PM
I am in Stanford-Le-Hope, between Grays and Basildon.

Do you ever go to Marsh Farm?

mushpea
25-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Helen we love the discovery center, went there Monday and the kids had a great time.
Dont go to marsh farm as its a bit far for a school day and in the hols my two are too old for it
we ended up at the cinema in the end and watched ice age 4 then had a late bbq tea.