PDA

View Full Version : Ripping all the tiles off...

EmmaReed84
19-07-2012, 12:11 PM
After all the fuss about my bathroom, leaky floor and smoke alarm, they have told me they are going to have to rip all the tiles off, and smash through the wall to get behind the shower...

... Why the cheesy grin... because I have told them I want them to re tile the entire bathroom, leaving no wall clear and I want the best of everything... Been told to choose what I want... :clapping: Also Camerons room is ruined so now I get to choose a new carpet... "Erm, I don't want carpet in his room anymore"... "Whatever you want... You choose it and we will buy it and do it all for you... and we will send a decorator around to paint all the downstairs walls and ceilings for you!" :clapping:

So now I want some help...

What kind of tiles to get I have a very very small bathroom. It is 5ft5in wide and 6ft long. It currently has white tiles with a thin black boarder tile. I don't want anything too dark, but what do you think would work best? Large pale tiles? The smaller mosaic kind of tiles?

Oh and wooden floor for a kids bedroom... any ideas... they are getting a pine bunk bed with a white wash sort of finish... DH think white flooring, I think normal wood floor... Oh I like this lol

sarah707
19-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Sounds fun! :clapping:

Zoomie
19-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Go to a tile / bathroom shop and have a look around. They often have brochures with lovely bathrooms.