PDA

View Full Version : updating policies

v 1461
18-07-2012, 03:21 PM
hello,

do you date your policies??
how do you update them if there are no changes?? do you just change the date on each of them??

i know it is probably a silly question...
thanks
v

Stapleton83
18-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi,

Yes I do update them, I have a diary with different ones one different dates to try and spread the load. If I don't make any changes I just print off a new one or amend with a revised date.

Hope that helps.

Sam

v 1461
18-07-2012, 03:38 PM
thanks.
what happens with parents once you update or revise a policy ?
Do parents need to read all updated policies and sign again the " I read and agree with your policies" sheet??

v

mrs_scottydog
18-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes I just send a sheet with a list of the updated policies and get parents to sign it. I then keep it their file with contracts and other permission forms etc. Hx

BucksCM
18-07-2012, 04:09 PM
At the bottom of each policy i have written

date: (the date I wrote it)
reviewed on:
Next review date:

In the 2nd line I will write the date and sign it. If no changes were made then I'll also write "no change". I only give out reviewed policies if they have been changed. IE. did the complaints one because the ofsted address had changed.

samb
18-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes I sign and date if no change. If changed I print off with new date on. I do this inline with my contract review dates and so therefore I get them to sign anyway. If I was doing it seperately I think I would still get them to sign with just the updated ones.