PDA

View Full Version : EYFS downloads on kindle?

loocyloo
18-07-2012, 12:20 PM
hello!

i have been given a kindle for my birthday :D

and it crossed my mind last night as i sat looking for books to put on it, if there was a way of transferring a download onto the kindle? ie ... the EYFS documents?

i'm not very technically minded and i did read something about transferring documents to the kindle, but i didn't understand it !!!

here's hoping!

thanks

loocyloo xxx

VeggieSausage
18-07-2012, 12:21 PM
you can upload pdf's to a kindle.....don't ask me how just got one myself!

Pauline
18-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Just send the pdf to the email address you have set up for your kindle, it should end @kindle.com

If you haven't set one yet it you do it from your Amazon kindle account.

When you send them they download just like books do and hey tesco there they are ready to read. :thumbsup:

I've done loads of recipes that way so that when we go camping I have the recipe to read on my kindle, saves taking cook books :clapping:

loocyloo
18-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Just send the pdf to the email address you have set up for your kindle, it should end @kindle.com

If you haven't set one yet it you do it from your Amazon kindle account.

When you send them they download just like books do and hey tesco there they are ready to read. :thumbsup:

I've done loads of recipes that way so that when we go camping I have the recipe to read on my kindle, saves taking cook books :clapping:

:thumbsup::jump for joy::clapping:

thank you! i forsee hours of transferring useful documents :D

Bridey
18-07-2012, 01:09 PM
That's handy - especially as you could load the kindle app onto a smartphone and have it with you at all times.

Actually, that thought scares me a little!

loocyloo
18-07-2012, 01:20 PM
That's handy - especially as you could load the kindle app onto a smartphone and have it with you at all times.

Actually, that thought scares me a little!

:D that is a bit scary!

i already have the kindle app on my phone ;) it never crossed my mind, but it might be too small to read on a phone!