funemnx
17-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Just in time fore the hols! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

jumping j
17-07-2012, 06:35 PM
fingers crossed :clapping::clapping::clapping:

cathtee
17-07-2012, 06:46 PM
:clapping: Let's hope so, otherwise the next:( 6 weeks are going to be very looooooooooooong

Kiddleywinks
17-07-2012, 06:46 PM
:eek:

You mean I have to cancel my flippers?! :panic: :D

charleyfarley
17-07-2012, 06:52 PM
I heard the same :thumbsup:

Woohoo we're going to some sunnnnnnnn:clapping::clapping::clapping:

May just beable to put my boots away for a week or 2 :laughing:

We have had a sunny and warm afternoon here today though so hopefully it'll last :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

blue bear
17-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah :clapping: although looking at the forecast for my area we are due rain on Monday. Very mini heat wave.

angeldelight
17-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah :clapping: although looking at the forecast for my area we are due rain on Monday. Very mini heat wave.

Come on don't be greedy now :laughing:

Angel xx

PixiePetal
17-07-2012, 08:05 PM
I won't hold my breath :rolleyes: we will see

DH usually is right - I will ask him. farmers know all about weather (they moan about it often enough!) if it turns nice he will be busy and out from under my feet :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
17-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Believe it when i see it :D

BucksCM
17-07-2012, 08:16 PM
so if it isn't...can i hold you responsible!?!?

as i heard it from you first:D

mushpea
17-07-2012, 08:54 PM
oh yey I hope so,, OH keeps gettng rained off (builder) and totaly disrupts my routine,
I am fed up with the rain,, my poor allotment is drowning,, and my fruit trees didnt fruit this year and I am sure its due to the weather.
lets hope its a six week heatwave:clapping:

The Juggler
17-07-2012, 09:01 PM
holidays - never mind that - we will have a sunny day for our london meet girls :clapping::clapping:

it was flippin hot here if not madly sunny today - 23 or so. very sticky

Happy Bunny
17-07-2012, 09:01 PM
You must have been dreaming LOL

Last month I bought loads of outdoor equipment so I think I jinxed the weather.

BuggsieMoo
17-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Well not sure if it's true but .....

The whole country is going to have a few days of rain

Then ......

The weekend and next week are supposed to be HOT AND SUNNY

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I wonder how right they are

Angel xxx

Oh that would be fantastic if it is true. I move into my new house on Monday (military) and would love to actually have some sunshine to do so and not drag in soggy boxes xxxx

mama2three
18-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Well I will be getting a mini heatwave ..we go on holiday on Saturday:clapping:
I would lay odds that the only sunny days of the summer here will be whilst Im abroad and the remaining 4 weeks of the summer holidays will be back to drizzle!

miffy
18-07-2012, 06:50 AM
We're back to the drizzle this morning so whilst I'd love to believe there's a heatwave on the way it's hard to imagine it atm!

Miffy xx

caz3007
18-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Usually its nice up until our schools break up and then it changes to not so nice. So this year fingers crossed its going to be the other way round and start cheering up, I think we all need cheering up :clapping:

rickysmiths
18-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Ha Ha Ha!!!! is all I've got to say this morning!!!

Thanks for chasing it away Angel :(

Grey sky and rain in the night and we are forecast thunderstorms for later. :eek:

JulieA
18-07-2012, 07:16 AM
I certainly hope the weather will be nice as we are camping in Cornwall for 2 weeks, and I wasn't looking forward to the annual mud-fest!

loopyloopy
18-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Right that means I will go in to hibernation then :laughing: I hate the sun

rickysmiths
18-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Right that means I will go in to hibernation then :laughing: I hate the sun

Come and stay with me. We have rain and thunderstorms forecast until Sat.

angeldelight
18-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Come and stay with me. We have rain and thunderstorms forecast until Sat.

Yes and after that is when the heat wave will hit you.

Trust me :laughing:

Angel xx

Chimps Childminding
18-07-2012, 09:44 AM
I've been telling everyone I have booked sunshine for 6 weeks from Friday (school breaks up) can't be doing with schoolies and rain :panic: my house is far too small :eek:

sonyach
18-07-2012, 12:50 PM
What is hot sunshine??????:D

rickysmiths
18-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Yes and after that is when the heat wave will hit you.

Trust me :laughing:

Angel xx

I'm still waiting Angel. We have been out all morning and it ha rained for most of it and still is now :(

Oh well as long as it is good for Sat (our London Meet up) and in three weeks when I am on holiday.

angeldelight
18-07-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm still waiting Angel. We have been out all morning and it ha rained for most of it and still is now :(

Oh well as long as it is good for Sat (our London Meet up) and in three weeks when I am on holiday.

It's on the way,today and tomorrow rain,then after that you will need your sun screen

Angel xx

rickysmiths
18-07-2012, 02:30 PM
It's on the way,today and tomorrow rain,then after that you will need your sun screen

Angel xx

Its on standby! Its just started to absolutely pour down again.

jumping j
19-07-2012, 06:32 AM
just checked we've got rain til saturday then clear blue skies and sun for sunday, monday and tuesday...bet it changes though :laughing:

angeldelight
20-07-2012, 01:32 PM
It's showers today but tomorrow should be better

Angel xx

rickysmiths
20-07-2012, 02:09 PM
It's showers today but tomorrow should be better

Angel xx

Its just started to pour here. I've just got wet through getting the washing in :(

angeldelight
21-07-2012, 07:45 AM
I told you all I booked it for today :laughing:

We have SUN wahooooooooo

Angel xxxx

caz3007
21-07-2012, 08:09 AM
We have sun and according to the forecast it will be with us all day and all evening, lets hope its here to stay for a while

mrs_scottydog
21-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Weather is definitely improved today from downpours yesterday, but still chilly and overcast. Looking on forecast though full sun everyday with temp on Tuesday and Wednesday 27 degrees!! So looking forward to a change in the weather and not getting drenched. Hx

cathtee
21-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Have just bought myself some new shoes as the last pair got that wet sooooooo many times they stink!!! now sun's out new shoes no smelly feet:clapping:

rickysmiths
21-07-2012, 09:16 PM
I told you all I booked it for today :laughing:

We have SUN wahooooooooo

Angel xxxx

Yes Angel at long last we do. :clapping::clapping::clapping: :jump for joy:

Just had a fab sunny day out in London with other ladies and Gents of the Forum and one very little young lady who I think is a budding David Bailey and told me off for saying 'Cheers' when she took my photo. No you have to say 'Cheese'. :laughing:

angeldelight
23-07-2012, 02:34 PM

Just had a fab sunny day out in London with other ladies and Gents of the Forum and one very little young lady who I think is a budding David Bailey and told me off for saying 'Cheers' when she took my photo. No you have to say 'Cheese'. :laughing:

Told you to have faith

Even hotter today :clapping:

Angel xx

funemnx
23-07-2012, 02:42 PM

She's a tiny bit bossy! :blush::laughing:

Very hot and sunny today :D

PixiePetal
23-07-2012, 02:46 PM
She's a tiny bit bossy! :blush::laughing:

Very hot and sunny today :D

she's allowed to be a bit bossy when she looks so cute :)

too hot for me today and getting hotter according to the weather forecast too :(

AliceK
23-07-2012, 03:02 PM
I've had to fetch the children in. It's so hot and they had moved from playing under the gazebo, I was afraid they would get burnt or end up with sun stroke or something. My DS was still running around playing football :panic:

I LOVE this weather. Makes me so happy :)

xxx

rickysmiths
23-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Oh I don't mind the bossy. It will turn into Assertive which is good!

Lovely and sunny and warm here. Gazebo up for the first this year. Sand table ans water table have been out. Thankfully its not too hot and there is a little breeze.

All mindees have gone home and I'm sitting on the patio on the forum about to go and pour a glass of something cold.

caz3007
23-07-2012, 05:35 PM
We have spent all day outside washing the duplo bricks, my DS and LO had a great time and then watered the pots with the water after.

Tomorrow we are having the paddling pool out