PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! They are coming!

TracyL
11-06-2008, 06:45 AM
I've had the call and I'm terrified. PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has any advice on how to stay calm please let me know. I can't even think straight to go through everything I need to do, I think I need some sort of check list. I feel so sick, I'm off to see Mr Bon Jovi today and even that is not taking my mind off it.:panic:

miffy
11-06-2008, 06:48 AM
Calm down :)

Do you know when they are coming?

I'm sure you will be fine

Just give the inspector your paperwork and carry on with the children as you normally would

Good luck

miffy xx

SimplyLucy
11-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Sorry I don't know how to calm you down, but if it makes you feel any better I'll be just like you! Maybe even worse as I'll actually be sick rather than just feel it!:panic:

Good luck.

angeldelight
11-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Oh think about your concert today that is much more important ha I bet its going to be super so enjoy

Like Miffy says - calm down its not going to be that bad you know

Read through the forum about inspections you will pick up heaps of tips

I am sure you have everything in order or you soon will have

Good luck and we are all here if you need us

Angel xx

crazybones
11-06-2008, 06:59 AM
You lucky thing - Bon Jovi I mean not Ofsted. Forget the inspection for now and enjoy. We saw them a couple of years ago and they were fantastic. I wish we were going again.

sarah707
11-06-2008, 07:12 AM
I would love to see Bon Jovi - couldn't get tickets! :(

You will be fine with the inspection - like everyone says, just do what you normally do ...

Have you heard of Kalms? Boots sell them and they are herbal :D

Mollymop
11-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Good luck with your inspection.
Have a good time at the concert xx

caza
11-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Good luck with the inspection. I'm sure you'll be fine :thumbsup: And enjoy the concert :D

FizzysFriends
11-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Good luck with the inspection, I have my pre-reg today and im stressing too. I am drinking lots of water and trying to breath slowly.

emler
11-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Good luck with your inspection (and enjoy Bon Jovi!!)

Emler x

TracyL
11-06-2008, 10:43 AM
She said any day next week and that if she is not here by 9.30 in the morning I should take it as she won't be coming that day.
Well i've got my glad rags on,even put make up on (very rare for me). So i'm going to sit quietly and try and pull myself together. Ok on my board I have Ofsted poster,registration certificate,ICP certificate and Insurance. My Insurance runs out on Monday,I have a cover certificate and i have sent paperwork with a cheque back to them for renewal...will Ofsed be ok with that?
I have all permission slips,register,accident book,contracts signed and up to date.Have I forgotten anything?I know she will ask me questions that I'll probably know the answer to but I also now that what my brain thinks and my mouth will say are 2 completely different things. When I'm nervous I talk such rubbish or worse still I loose the ability to talk at all.
Thank you everyone for your good luck wishes and I think I will try the Kalms.
Thanks again guys!
Tracy XX