PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
17-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Morning Everyone

Well it's dry at the moment,not sure how long that will last.

What are you all doing today?

Have a good day everyone

Angel xx

jumping j
17-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Dry at the moment, the forecast says sun and showers.
We're going to try singing in the library this morning, then if it stays nice we may make it out into the garden this afternoon:clapping:

Roseolivia
17-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Morning all, dry and sunny here too:clapping: meant to have a rain shower later but hopefully will hold off.

1 mindee today so think will have a stay in day and do some activities. Have the environmental health coming out after lunch to check out my kitchen:panic:

Zumba and Slimming World tonight:blush: Don't think i've lost any weight this week, can't get my head into dieting lately.

charleyfarley
17-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Morning Everyone

Dry here too, for now. We're off to the childminding group where we are making Olympic biscuits and Olympic hats :thumbsup: Have to leave early though to pick up lo from school at 11.30, he's at another taster session ready for when he starts Sept.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Greengrass74
17-07-2012, 06:34 AM
We have this big yellow thing up in the sky at the moment, not sure what it is. :eek:

Hopefully we can get out to the park today :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

marian
17-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Morning everyone :)

We are off to the library this morning too, for Story Tots - Last one before the summer break - cos they are re- furbishing the roof!

Then I have sorted out lots of different materials so they can do a bit of den making this afternoon - not done that for a while so should keep them happy:)

Marian x

desiderata
17-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Cloudy here at the moment xx 14th month old and 38 month old here this morning , play group first then 7 week old baby coming for first settling in session x Cant wait xxx

Toothfairy
17-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Morning

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON, HIP HIP HIP HORRAY :clapping:

Dry, bright and sunny here today.
We are off into town this morning to see the Olympic Flame come through, taking two mindee's with me and my youngest DD (9) has also been given one of the 150 places allocated to her school, so she will be there too.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

sandy64
17-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Morning Angel and everyone well only 1 lo this morn and 2 at lunch my development office coming this morn to do my annual review then after lunch its my dd graduation from reception lol so should be good so busy today so will be a free play day. enjoy your day everyone:)

loocyloo
17-07-2012, 02:15 PM
:jump for joy: its been warm and sunny here!:jump for joy:

its also my birthday :D and a LO last day:( we went to a local castle with crowns and princess hats ( i didn't have one, and a couple of people DID ask where mine was ;) ) had lots of fun exploring and running around. we went out for lunch and at home 2 LO slept and the other 2 LO & i played in the garden and finally dug up the potatoes! LO ( last day ) helped plant them months ago, and so has taken some home for tea!

LOs woke up and we all had stories before LO left for the last time :( mum gave me a big bouquetof flowers and some chocs & a card. and we had a big hug. very sad. this was my first mindee when we moved. but i will still see them at school !

when mindees all go home later we are off out for tea :D

Carol M
17-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday loocyloo :birthday:
We have had most of the day at a soft play centre.
We had lunch there, a "leavers lunch" as one of mine and two of Helens are off to school in September.
Hoping for nice weather tomorrow so we can go to the park.
Hope everyone had a good day.
Carol xx

funemnx
17-07-2012, 04:59 PM
It's been warm but cloudy here today so we've been playing outside a lot (got to get out while we can!) Lo's had lots of fun and slept well this afternoon :)

Collected my Level 3 certificate today so yeah!! :clapping::clapping:

kellib
17-07-2012, 05:49 PM
We had a busy day today but thankfully that made the day whizz by in a flash! :thumbsup:

Had 2 mindees as well as my own 7 year old so we went off to the park this morning before coming home for lunch and naps.

This afternoon we made chocolate krispie cakes with all the leftover Easter Eggs we had in the house :eek::laughing:

Then we went out on scooters for a while, dunno about the kids but I'm exhausted :laughing: