PDA

View Full Version : lego star wars stickers

Bluebell
15-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Slightly strange request here - does anyone's child have the Lego Star Wars Mini Figures sticker book? My son Zach has spent every day since his birthday putting his stickers in and now finds he has 1 missing and the spare at the back is missing too! It is Barriss Offee if anyone has a spare we could have? he still has plenty of other spares at the back if you would like to swop one? Thank you x

Helen Dempster
16-07-2012, 10:50 AM
yes my son has that book...will have a look later just in case he's already stuck it in, but if not, you're more than welcome :)

Bluebell
16-07-2012, 09:33 PM
oh thank you so much - that's really kind of you!! Its such a bizarre thing to ask but he was so up set when he realised he had one missing! His birthday was at the start of June so he has been very dedicated to the sticking!
There should be 2 as there is a spare of each one in the back. Unfortunately Zach told his friends they could choose a sticker each and to take from the spares only but somehow that didn't work out quite right and we think maybe one of them took the actual sticker - anyway who knows would be really great if I could get it for him! Be sure to let me know if there are any your son wants!

Helen Dempster
17-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi ya. I can't find the sticker in his book :( Maybe it's a different one - the title on the front is Lego Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection.

In 'Extra Stickers' is one that I thought looked like Barriss Offee, but my son says it's not her, and that it's a man (god knows how he can tell!) It's got a grey face, with a kind of cage over the mouth and little curly lines and a black cape (but no light saber).

Sorry hun - I tried :(

Bluebell
18-07-2012, 08:05 PM
LOL Thanks so much for looking anyway - its really appreciated x