13-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Morning everyone

Well it's a wet start but hey it's Friday :clapping::clapping:

Do you all have a busy day?

Have a good one everyone almost the weekend :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

Tink
13-07-2012, 06:55 AM
It's Friday the 13th and lucky for me as one of my mindees leaves today:clapping: I am so happy as he has been a nightmare, however we are making buns and having a leaving party even if he won't join in:angry:

And it's raining for a change:clapping:

PixiePetal
13-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Blue sky here at the moment - wonder how long before it rains :rolleyes:

day off - food shopping, cleaning and ironing. LJs to update, paperwork to sort

prospective parents coming tomorrow for 1st meeting - fingers crossed.

have a good day everyone - try not to look too ecstatic when mindee leaves Hazey! :laughing:

Playmate
13-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Lots of free play this morning so I can update LJ's to hand over this eve :D

Toothfairy
13-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Morning

It's Friday 13th and i've woken up with a stinking cold.
I've not got a temp but I'm sweating loads, sore throat, runny nose & headache :(

Luckily I've just got one mindee today (1yr) from 8-4pm, so a nice easy day with an early finish.

I've told mum, it will be a freeplay, go with the flow day as I'm feeling rough. She was lovely and told me to snuggle up on the sofa with mindee and have a duvet day (I can see that happening NOT! lol).

Counting the days til we break up for the summer, just working Monday - Thursday next week, then i'm off til September 6th :clapping:

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
13-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Well the sun is shining so far so one load of washing is on the line and the second will be there soon :clapping:

funemnx
13-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Wet here today - another CM and I are off to try a Toddler Group we haven't been to before, but they have coffee so must be fab!! :clapping::clapping:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

jumping j
13-07-2012, 07:19 AM
misserable here and been a long week, had a stinking cold since sunday and I've not managed to shift it.

Got my busiest day with 5 x 2 year olds which will be tough with no outdoor play, may have to be a trip to a playgroup or soft play to tire them out a bit:clapping:

mushpea
13-07-2012, 07:24 AM
wet and drizzly here so the picnic in the parks off :laughing:
Off to play at another childminders soon, the kids are going to make their own lunch today so that should be fun :eek:
and todays my last working friday till september :clapping:

loocyloo
13-07-2012, 08:08 AM
was bright and sunny earlier, now its overcast!

think we're off to the library to look at some books!

x

angeldelight
13-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Well the sun is shining so far so one load of washing is on the line and the second will be there soon :clapping:

Have you noticed that we nearly always have opposite weather :laughing:

Angel xx

singingcactus
13-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Sun was shining here (I think) but it's very grey now, although still dry! I've only got one little one today and only for the lunch hour...well I had 2 earlier but they've gone to school now. So just sorting resources today. Need to rearrange my stuff cos we have a rabbit boarding with us for a while and she needs her house to go where I usually keep toys.

Hope you all have nice peaceful days, with just the right balance of humdrum and excitement to make the day pass quickly.

lozzy23
13-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Yay Friday:clapping::clapping::clapping:

2 of my LO's are on a playgroup trip today, so just got 2 LO's. The new 8month old is very cross that I keep taking him away from his mum and dad, so I will have another day of crying, bless him:( Although he has eaten everything he is given and he sleeps twice a day:).

Good luck Pixiepetal for tomorrow:thumbsup:

BIL is having a bbq for 60 people tomorrow for his 50th Birthday, shame about the weather report:rolleyes:

Have a good friday and a great weekend everyone.

angeldelight
13-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Blue sky here at the moment - wonder how long before it rains :rolleyes:

day off - food shopping, cleaning and ironing. LJs to update, paperwork to sort

prospective parents coming tomorrow for 1st meeting - fingers crossed.

have a good day everyone - try not to look too ecstatic when mindee leaves Hazey! :laughing:

Good luck with the parents tomorrow

Angel xx