PDA

View Full Version : What kind of person are you?

EmmaReed84
13-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Reading some posts on here and just seeing how differently people act in different circumstances. Got me thinking... what kind of person do you think you are?

I like to think I am very kind and will always put myself out to help people, I try to be objective and when it comes to family issues I keep my opinions to myself... until I get home and DH and I have a good old gossip :laughing: this however stays within our 4 walls. I do have a sharp tongue and not affraid to use it when the occasion calls lol

I am fairly strict with my own children, I will not tolerate them being cheeky to me... they get the look and know exactly what that means... they are by no means angels but when it comes to respect for elders I think they are pretty good. :thumbsup:

How about you?

PixiePetal
13-07-2012, 06:03 AM
I am pretty easy going but sometimes blow. I am quick to apologise for any wrongs but stand up and fight my corner if someone accuses me of wrong when I know for sure I am not - please note DH!:laughing:

I like respect from others and give it in return. Do unto others etc. I will always try to help a person in need whether that be an old person getting on the bus or a friend with a problem.

I do like a good gosssip :blush: but know when to keep my mouth shut too. I am loyal and loving, think of others before myself and hopefully this has been passed to my children - at 18 and 15 they have not really given me any bother (yet!) and have always been complimented on their behaviour and manners out in public. School reports back this up too. :thumbsup:

My mum has alzheimers and when asked at a meeting with solicitor about power of attorney to sort out who she wanted to do what for her in the future, she chose me along with my sister to be in charge of her personal care as 'she giggles a lot'!:laughing: This I took to be a good thing as there is no point being miserable. As my nan used to say 'you are a long time dead, so make the most of life' (and she lived to age 96)

well that's me :D

Pipsqueak
13-07-2012, 07:04 AM
I'm horrible!;

PixiePetal
13-07-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm horrible!;

you don't mince your words do you?! :laughing:

Pipsqueak
13-07-2012, 07:08 AM
you don't mince your words do you?! :laughing:

short, squat and smelly too!

Roseolivia
13-07-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm horrible!;

That's so not true:)

Bridey
13-07-2012, 07:16 AM
short, squat and smelly too!

But that is!

singingcactus
13-07-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm horrible!;

Was just thinking of posting similar for me. I am also grumpy, and old.

boxtree7
13-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Tired Tired Tired ......

angeldelight
13-07-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm diplomatic

So I won't agree or disagree with pip :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

karensmart4
13-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Good points; I am told that I'm easy going and tolerant..............
I work hard and try to do my best at whatever I'm doing.
I care :blush:

Bad point; I should say something when it annoys me and not let it build up till I explode :blush:

Well that's me... oh and I like a nice glass or 3 of Pino :thumbsup:

breezy
13-07-2012, 08:53 AM
I'm horrible!;

And a good judge of your own character:laughing:

Me? I'm a princess :littleangel:

LOOPYLISA
13-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Im perfect :littleangel::clapping::D:eek::p:blush:

angeldelight
13-07-2012, 10:14 AM

No comment :laughing:

Xx

angeldelight
13-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Im perfect :littleangel::clapping::D:eek::p:blush:

You tell lies though Lisa :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

EmmaReed84
13-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm horrible!;

I am sure the Numtums would agree with you lol

I however think you are funny :laughing:

Pipsqueak
13-07-2012, 11:19 AM

yeah - Princess Fiona AFTER shreks kisses her! ROFL

Bananabrain
13-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I've been told by various parents that I am calm, patient, accommodating, happy and always positive.
It's all a front.:laughing:

Ripeberry
13-07-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm a quiet person but I do have a small group of very close friends. I don't do gossip but I will talk to my DH about everything and anything.
I like to think that I'm cool in a crisis and just get on with what needs to be done.
I'm strict with my own kids and will not stand any cheekiness from them but at the same time I do love spending as much time as I can with them. They know not to 'push my buttons' as I do keep things in and can 'explode'. ;)

I don't like confrontation and will avoid situations instead of facing them head on but if backed in a corner...watch out.

I do like my own company when I get the chance and can be quite a worrier.

dette
13-07-2012, 12:29 PM
apparently i have the patience of a saint:littleangel:
I expect good manners from everyone be it my own kids or an old lady in the street.(sometimes they can be awful)I'm fiercly protective and will tackle anyone ,whatever their position in life if i think they are wrong.I will complain about everthing(this morning i phoned kingsmill because my crusts off bread had crusts on !!!! vouchers on it way :))
I am very loving ,i expect lots of kisses and cuddles,i tell my kids and DH i love them all the time
I'm very private,i love my friends but dont need any new ones
my seven kids are my life ..i am happy and blessed

LOOPYLISA
13-07-2012, 12:41 PM
You tell lies though Lisa :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Do i ? :rolleyes::idea:

Rubybubbles
13-07-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm an observer, I watch everything going on around me and stay in my own perfect bubble:D I love my family more than anything.

I love my own company, but do have only about 5 best friends I could count :( (how sad, but when you move around as often as me, you become wary)

I say it as it is:D if I don't agree you would know about it!

angeldelight
13-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Do i ? :rolleyes::idea:

Only sometimes :laughing:

Angel xx

Ripeberry
13-07-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm an observer, I watch everything going on around me and stay in my own perfect bubble:D I love my family more than anything.

I love my own company, but do have only about 5 best friends I could count :( (how sad, but when you move around as often as me, you become wary)

I say it as it is:D if I don't agree you would know about it!

That's why I don't have many friends myself. Have moved a few times and as a child we were moving every 2-3yrs and across countries so I got wary of people that wanted to know ' too much' but they were only trying to be friendly.

Twinkles
13-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm very quiet and shy. :D

Oh and grumpy , very grumpy !

The Juggler
13-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Pip, you are not horrible :panic::)

I'm a bit of a do it now kinda person, have to have everything done right now once planned.

I'm very tolerant, patient and I think happy but a bit of stresshead :laughing:

When horrible things happen to me/my family I can't post about them I can't speak about them, I find it too hard. :(

Pipsqueak
13-07-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm very quiet and shy. :D

Oh and grumpy , very grumpy !

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

FussyElmo
13-07-2012, 01:05 PM
My dh will tell you Im the most self opinionated, intolerant person he has ever meet :laughing::laughing::laughing:

My close friends will tell you im the most truthful person they have meet so please dont ask me for a honest opinion if you want me to lie. However they will also tell you i am always for them even if I dont agree with the choices they made.

i think Im quiet tolerant peaceful person :laughing::laughing::laughing: