PDA

View Full Version : DONT BLINK .......THE SUN IS OUT YOU MIGHT MISS IT

angeldelight
12-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Everyone

Well the sun is out here,it's not cloudy or dull,just sunny :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Is everyone ok?

What are your plans for the day?

Hope you have a good sunny day

Angel xxx

Tink
12-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Morning WOW the bright thing is shining in the sky, kind of forgot what it was lol

I think we will spend as much time outside as possible, you never know when we will get another chance!!!

Kiddleywinks
12-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Smiles all round here - today I get chance to weed the garden as it currently looks like the triffids are taking over! :laughing:

sandy64
12-07-2012, 07:00 AM
wow ive been into the garden tidied emptied gallons of water lol r.a ready to go out to play later my dd aged5 is going for a mri scan this morn so im worried for her dh taking her then other dd 8 is poorly in bed with tonsilitus so today only got 2 lo so please sun stay shining as ive to stay at ome today hope you all enjoy your day:)

Toothfairy
12-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Morning

We have bright blue skies and sun!!!!!
But alas it is not set to stay, rain is forcast later on today :(

I've just got one mindee today (1yr) 8-4pm and then just two after schoolers til 5.45 :clapping:

We are off to Tots & Teapots toddler group this morning and this afternoon will be freeplay and a bit of sensory play.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

loocyloo
12-07-2012, 07:08 AM
morning!

i need to take cat to the vets and had planned to go out for the rest of the day, and sun is an added bonus ...

BUT, got DD home from school with a temperature. she has been fighting something for a few days and i think she just needs to rest, so still got to go to the vets and grab a quick bit of shopping, then its home and i guess we'll be playing outside! somehow without letting the cat out !!! LOL !!!

jumping j
12-07-2012, 07:10 AM
:clapping::clapping:
we're walking down to the library for singing
walking to the park and feed the ducks
walking to the shop
and playing outside...at least until the rain comes this afternoon :laughing:

rickysmiths
12-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Shhh! You'll frighten it away its out here too. :D

Am I being too optimist if I hope to get my washing out to dry?

jumping j
12-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Am I being too optimist if I hope to get my washing out to dry?

mine's out now, just in case the sun does a disappearing act later :laughing:

BucksCM
12-07-2012, 07:35 AM
<whispers>
Looking out of my playroom window at blue sky and the sun is out!
Yeah!
How long for nobody knows?
Got 1 lo today. Childminding group this morning.

charleyfarley
12-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Morning Everyone

Well the sun has got it's hat on hip hip hooray and we're coming out to play :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

We shall be outside after sleeps, right now los are making olympic hats :thumbsup:

Was up early so I could do my Next sale shopping before the los arrived :clapping: Fab bargains, so more clothes for the holiday :clapping:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

PixiePetal
12-07-2012, 09:50 AM
got the washing on the line before mindees arrived this morning :thumbsup:

hope the sun stays (or at least it stays dry) for a few hours

made a dragon mask from shoe box for mindee this am - from the story 'little bears dragon' which he has recently taken a liking to.

snack time then out into the sun :D