PDA

View Full Version : Graded inspection next week....

leanneday01
11-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi there,

I have been told my inspection is next week. I've noticed that a few of you have had inspections lately. Any advice, tips or things i need to impress Mrs O?

Feeling very nervous already!!

Thanks

Leanne

breezy
11-07-2012, 03:47 PM
It's not as bad as you think! Just make sure you have everything you should have in place and try to relax and be yourself, you'll be fine.:thumbsup:

LadyC
11-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Hi Leanne, as breezy says, it isn't as bad as you think. Just make sure you've checked that you meet all the EYFS requirements, that you have everything to hand, that you know what your paperwork says and that you have lots planned for the children.

Remember to keep things normal for the children and don't forget to do the things you would usually do. For instance, despite the fact that I fastidiously ensure all children have their own flannels/towels, I absent-mindedly used my mindee's flannel on my daughter during my inspection - it was only my daughter whinging and saying 'It's A's, it's A's' that alerted me to the fact! As I pointed out to the inspector, if my 2 year old can tell the difference, it's pretty obvious that it's something I do on a normal day and that I was distracted because of the inspection.

Most of all, just relax - the children will behave normally if you do, and if you have everything organised and to hand, there's nothing more you can do really. Lots of luck!!