PDA

View Full Version : pre reg visit in 2 days!

kareninluton
10-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Hi
I am getting nervous now! and since the call from ofsted my oven door shattered and my fridge was condemned by the work of the fridge repair man! so am currently waiting for my new fridge arriving today and trying to do the final tidy up and clean over the next 2 days and my safety film isn't fitted yet!

and i have just done my food safety course and realised my kitchen is not up to standards (we started redoing it but ran out of money so we need new flooring and need to decorate still) do ofsted look for the food hygeine standards or just the EYFS?
the kitchen is clean and I am not providing food.

then there is the garden. the much needed locks and fencing i thought about still not done either. hopefully the locks will be good enough.

its frustrating as yesterday i was on my food safety course and my hubby was looking after the 3 year old and instead of doing the jobs i desperately need doing he went out for tots and tea and then off to lunch with a friend. and he had friday off and got one job done and the weekend was packed solid with school summer fayers and the Love Luton festival (which i didn't even want to go!) so now i am panicking i won't get registered or i'll get an action! I so need a miracle right now!
sorry just needed to let off some steam!