PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence or well planned?

EmmaReed84
07-07-2012, 07:40 PM
So tonight was supposed to be a fun filled evening with friends round for a good ol' knees up for my birthday... However last night I was up all night (won't go in to details lol) so DH like a good little hubby goes and buys me some Imodium and suggests I cancel tonight incase it is a bug. So I do...

...An hour later DH gets a text asking him to go out tonight lol... So I am now at home... ironically feeling better waiting for a fat 1/2 pounder with cheese and onion rings whilst DH is out "celebrating my birthday" for me :rolleyes:

The Juggler
07-07-2012, 08:06 PM
oh hon - not on your birthday :panic::( mind you had you had to entertain tonight and had lots to eat and drink it might not have aided your recovery - I think you need to celebrate next weekend instead :thumbsup:

ajc
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
oh no thats not good, have you got any wine, that usually helps, at least you get the remote, nothing much on tho, arrange your party for another night :)

EmmaReed84
07-07-2012, 08:10 PM
oh hon - not on your birthday :panic::( mind you had you had to entertain tonight and had lots to eat and drink it might not have aided your recovery - I think you need to celebrate next weekend instead :thumbsup:

Well it was my Birthday on Wednesday, but was having drinks tonight.

We have rearranged it for next week... Told DH that I am drinking properly and he can stay a little sober for the kids and get up in the morning :clapping:

The Juggler
07-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Well it was my Birthday on Wednesday, but was having drinks tonight.

We have rearranged it for next week... Told DH that I am drinking properly and he can stay a little sober for the kids and get up in the morning :clapping:

absolutely - he can!