PDA

View Full Version : CAR INSURANCE

Fairy Tanya
07-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi all,
I've just bought a 7 seater peugeot, for my mindee business (and its saturday - nothing open)
and am trying to do quotes online.
Is there any companies you would recommend.
I have tried MM(closed saturdays) swinton, aviva (talking on phone before they went home - being a saturday).
then tried to do it online, which was very unsuccessful, as not sure where to start.
did an online quote with Churchill, which gave me a nearly reasonable quote, BUT it didn't say if it was a business quote or personal quote. I presume it was a personal quote.
how do you all get on with this stuff, as I expect that quite a few of you have have had this insurance for a while.
I need to know what kind of Insurance I need to get, as they do different types of business cover.
In fact - please give me as much info as possible.

Many Thanks
Tanya

Chatterbox Childcare
07-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Churchill will be open today so give them a call and they will clarify anything. I am with them and they don't charge any extra because of your job. Would highly recommend them.

Fairy Tanya
07-07-2012, 02:19 PM
have just rang tescos and got a quote and checked with them and got a quote of 926.00 including having my dad on there for personal use too. which is better than the other ones I got from aviva at 1500.00 and 1700 at swintons.
I'll give churchill a ring too (hoping they are still open on a saturday afternoon)
Anymore info from other companies would be great before I accept tescos and I forgot to say, I get clubcard points too, what a bonus!!!
Tanya
:laughing:

blue bear
07-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Have you been on go compare etc.

Fairy Tanya
07-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Have managed to get it from tescos now.
all set to take on more kids and school runs now. just need some right wording for it on my adverts now.
Transport for local schools in area. or something.
has to be one line,

any ideas??
Tanya