PDA

View Full Version : Information for Prospective Parents

woodsider
04-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi I have a parent coming to see me next week. My question what information do you go over with them? Do you have a folder with all your policies and prcoedures in? Do you give them anything to take away? I dont want to bombard them.

Thanks as always:)

miffy
04-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I have a booklet for parents with background about me, my family etc; copy of latest Ofsted report; references from parents; training certificates; insurance and registration certificates (copies of); sample menus;policies and procedures; photos of activities; info about Eyfs; sample forms and contracts etc

I give them this to look through but the only thing I give them to take away is a sheet with a bit of info about me, when I'm open and what I charge.

Miffy xx

sarah707
05-07-2012, 08:50 PM
I give them my welcome booklet and send them further information by email, a section at a time so they can read it bit by bit and ask if they have any questions :D

md0u0131
05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
I have a welcome book then my portfolio with all my policies, training info etc in for them to look at. I then upload the policies to a file sharing site where they can download and read them at their leisure.