PDA

View Full Version : A WINTER TUESDAY OOOPS MEANT A WET TUESDAY

angeldelight
03-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Well it seems like winter how rubbish is the weather,there's my mom and dad sitting in their pool yesterday in Spain temp was 38 and here it was 16 :eek: not usually jealous this time of the year because it's usually lovely here
Is it ever going to arrive our summer?

Right,morning everyone,pouring down here booooo

How is everyone what are you all doing today

Hope you all stay dry

Have a good day

Angel xxxx

rickysmiths
03-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Morning Angel.

I know what you mean :(

I don't ever remember doing so many wet school runs as I have done this year.

It's grey and raining.

miffy
03-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Morning everyone

The weather's grim here too - I'm getting sick of the sight of rain, any more of it and I'll probably grow webbed feet! :(

Not sure what I'm doing today, my inspiration seems to have gone with the weather.

Miffy xx

marian
03-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Morning everyone:)

Wet, grey - quite rubbish here weather wise:(

Tuesdays are our library day but to be honest I am going to offer cooking as an alternative cos I got wet so many times yesterday I really don't want to go out!!!
I want summer!!!!!!

Marian x

Hayley102
03-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Morning
It is wet on the ground but isn't raining at the moment (not sure I should have said that - just may jinx the rest of the day :laughing:)
We will visit the library and get the paint out - a bit of free painting always passes the time well :clapping:

FussyElmo
03-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Weather is rubbish doesnt make you want to be happy.

Well getting dh to take me shopping :thumbsup: just birthday cards though :rolleyes:

mama2three
03-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Morning everyone! grey drizzle here:( I'm now panicking as Ive invited 40 children to a garden party for qs birthday on Friday and it looks like the rain is here for the week:panic:

Middle ds at the docs at 845 - so have to take all mine to the appointment! poor doc wont know whats hit him - but its the only time we could get in.
Then childminding group , and hopefully an afternoon in the forest trying out lots of fun things from the forest school workshop I did last night ( thanks Christine). May give the fire building a miss though- although the marshmallows were yum!

jumping j
03-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Morning everyone! grey drizzle here:( I'm now panicking as Ive invited 40 children to a garden party for qs birthday on Friday and it looks like the rain is here for the week:panic:

Middle ds at the docs at 845 - so have to take all mine to the appointment! poor doc wont know whats hit him - but its the only time we could get in.
Then childminding group , and hopefully an afternoon in the forest trying out lots of fun things from the forest school workshop I did last night ( thanks Christine). May give the fire building a miss though- although the marshmallows were yum!

Maybe try the spiders webs?!?!?:laughing::laughing:

mama2three
03-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Maybe try the spiders webs?!?!?:laughing::laughing:

yes- and I might even let the children join in - as long as they dont spoil it!

Pauline
03-07-2012, 07:23 AM
I think you were right with the winter Tuesday, never known such a cold July!

Perhaps we will have a hot October! :laughing:

Roseolivia
03-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Morning all, cloudy here but no rain, hopefully it'll stay away as have some washing in the washer.

2 mindees today so off to a park which we haven't gone to before, there's a cache there too so thought i'd give that a try.

Childminder meeting tonight then slimming world, not done well this week:blush:

Have a good day and hope it gets dry.

BucksCM
03-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Morning everyone!
Wet and cold here too :(
got toddler group this morning, lunch and then a sleep...
Roll on sunshine...pleeeeaaassseeee.......

Mouse
03-07-2012, 08:22 AM
You silly lot :rolleyes: Have you all forgotten that spell of hot weather we had in February??

That WAS summer :laughing:

Toothfairy
03-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Morning.

Drizzel, drizzel and more drizzel, everywhere feels damp and clamy.
Fed up to the back teeth with this weather grrrrrrr.

I hope and pray we get some kind of summer soon.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup: