PDA

View Full Version : Agreement in lieu of contract for over 8's

MrsP2C
02-07-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm pre-reg but been asked by a local mum to have 2 over 8's for just 1 hour before school from September & have agreed on the understanding that mum knows I still might not be registered by then due to the backlog.

She's obviously keen to get something in writing & as I can't use the NCMA contract, I've drafted a single page agreement & wondered if anyone could glance over and see if it sounds OK & covers everything.

I have all my permission forms ready so should I still use them even though I'm not yet a proper childminder and if so do you normally get all forms completed regardless of the age/length of care/relevance?

And finally, once I'm registered do you think it would be wise to then get her to sign a proper contract & if so should I mention that somewhere on this agreement?

Many thanks
MrsP2C

MrsP2C
04-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Anyone? :o

Bridey
04-07-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm sorry, I wouldn't know where to start on how to advise you as I only have experience as working as a registered childminder.

Yes, once you are registered you will be best to get the parent to fill in a formal contract and that should be explained to her in writing.

Hope that helps ... a little :blush: