PDA

View Full Version : My daughter wants a pony for her birthday :-)

beachgirl29
02-07-2012, 06:38 PM
My daughters 3rd birthday soon and we are just struggling along as I only have one mindee at the moment but hoping things will pick up when I take my daughter to school nursery in September as people might see me more.

Anyway back to non childminding subject I asked her what she would like for her birthday and she said a pony! not a toy one but a real one off a farm and it has to be white :-) just got my post this morning and I have got her a pony but its a toy one with its own little stable and it was half price from ELC! so happy with that and hope she is too!

WibbleWobble
02-07-2012, 07:14 PM
aw.....Mr Beachgirl could knock up a stable at the back of your house where the van lives....tell him he could use that plywood he rang me about earlier!

Tell her aunty mandy had ponies and now she is bowlegged.....lol

mandy xxxx

beachgirl29
02-07-2012, 09:27 PM
has he been hassling you again about wood! i think the toy pony will do the trick lol little madam but won't be surprised if nanny has a donkey ride planned next time she's gone to visit so she gets her ride on a sort of pony. x Mr beachgirl29 is down stairs moaning about a head cold!