PDA

View Full Version : FIRST SUNDAY IN JULY...... IS THIS GOING TO BE WHEN SUMMER BEGINS?

angeldelight
01-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope your all having a good weekend,what have you all been doing

Cant believe it's July already

It's sunny here but we are bound to get showers,just can't plan anything with this weather

I'm off to the cinema later I think

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

christine e
01-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Hi Angel

Let us hope that summer truly begins today - lovely and sunny here.

Just got my accounts all up to date (lovely feeling)

Off of a bike ride this afternoon and tea at DD's

Have at nice time at cinema (seems a shame to be inside on a day like today)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Cx

angeldelight
01-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi Angel

Let us hope that summer truly begins today - lovely and sunny here.

Just got my accounts all up to date (lovely feeling)

Off of a bike ride this afternoon and tea at DD's

Have at nice time at cinema (seems a shame to be inside on a day like today)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Cx

Could be a change of plan we also thought it was a shame to be indoors if it's going to be nice.

Enjoy your bike ride,have a good day

Xxx

flowerpots
01-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Good morning Angel,

We got back from Cyprus on Tuesday night expecting lovely warm weather :( hopefully this is the start of it :rolleyes: taking dd and ds to mindees birthday party this afternoon which is outside so crossing my fingers it doesnt rain.

Enjoy your day everyone. xx

Mouse
01-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Morning

I'm waiting in for a Sainsburys delivery this morning, then I need to go to town for a couple of birthday presents.

mummyof3
01-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Well if this is the first day of summer they can keep it !!!

Pouring down with rain today and cold :angry:

I'm going to reorganise the play room with my childrens help - we are making a snug den for quiet time :)

Have a great day everyone - whatever the weather ;)

angeldelight
01-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Good morning Angel,

We got back from Cyprus on Tuesday night expecting lovely warm weather :( hopefully this is the start of it :rolleyes: taking dd and ds to mindees birthday party this afternoon which is outside so crossing my fingers it doesnt rain.

Enjoy your day everyone. xx

Congratulations to you mrs flowerpots :clapping:Hope you had a lovely wedding your pic looks lovely

Angel xx

loocyloo
01-07-2012, 10:11 AM
hope it comes nice, dry here, but showers forecast! :(

we had such a busy day yesterday - school fair, i was helping set up and at the last minute got roped into face painting :eek: the next thing i knew, the fair was over ... i spent 2 hours staring at little faces!

then we had to jump in the car and drive to DSs first swim gala. his team came second and they did well... then everyone was hungry and we went out to eat ... got home at 11.30 with DS & DD just fallen asleep in the car!

having a lazy day today :D

charleyfarley
01-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Afternoon Everyone

Well it's a mixed day here, raining one minute then dry the next. So far today we have sorted out mortgage, 4 more years and we'll be mortgage free :jump for joy::jump for joy:

I've packed the childrens new rucksacks full of new goodies for the holiday :thumbsup:

DD's tooth fell out eating a Nutragrain bar so TF visit tonight :thumbsup:

DD and DS have counted their spending money for Disney, just under £200 each:eek: so I said I'd round it up to £200 for them.

DD is now making Hamma bead Disney pictures, the boxes hadn't even been open but she must have had them for at least 4 years :blush:

Ironing is done and I'm just about to do some shreading :thumbsup:

Enjoy your Sunday everyone :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Roseolivia
01-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Afternoon all, i wish the summer would hurry up, it's meant to be warm all week but rain showers:(

My 2 slept out last night and we slept in until 9.10am, the lastest we've slept in 5yrs. We've never slept past 7.30 and that was when we were on holiday, i have 2 very early birds.

I'm off walking in an hour with a friend, we're off to Roseberry Topping, hopefully do some geocaches whilst we're there. Need some me time, i feel i'm never away from children.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends, see you all tomorrow

samb
01-07-2012, 01:37 PM
It's been raining on and off here too. Was hoping to take the kids out for a walk but its that really annoying weather where you would be too hot in a raincoat but soaked without one. So far we have done sand art, car tracks, remote control cars, wii games, potted a tomato plant, done sticking and eaten left over party food from my ds's birthday party yesterday!

cathtee
02-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Well if summer did start yesterday, we had a bit of sun, then it's deffinatly finished today rain rain and rain:(

angeldelight
02-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Well if summer did start yesterday, we had a bit of sun, then it's deffinatly finished today rain rain and rain:(

Pouring down here today boooo

Xxx