PDA

View Full Version : First inspection over

suzanne1
24-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I had my first inspection on Tuesday. Thanks for the responses to a couple of posts I did asking for help, it was great to have some support and advice. It went well, I was surprised and very pleased. Within a few minutes she had put me at ease and I wasn't nervous any more. She was supportive and helpful, I genuinely didn't think I would find their advice constructive but it was. I had done a very long and detailed SEF which she liked. When she called to arrange I told her this and she said 'ok I'll have a look then' which made me think she might not otherwise have read it until she got here - so my one tip to others would be to mention your SEF on that phone call if you've spent good time on it. I had one action which was a lock on a kitchen drawer where I had some things I shouldn't which is fair enough.

Nice to relax this weekend and not be stressing about it - I'd known for about 4 weeks when she was coming as I was about to take holiday when they called, it was weird having so much notice and be worrying about it for so long!

blue bear
24-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Well done. Glad it went well

sarah707
24-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

mrs_scottydog
24-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Glad to hear it went well. Hope you get to have your holiday soon. Hx

miffy
25-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Well done! :clapping: