PDA

View Full Version : Policies and Procedures on Mobile Phones?

GEMZ1983
23-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Hy there, Does anybody have a policy and procedure on mobile phones would really appriciate feedback.x.x.:)

BucksCM
23-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Sorry, i don't yet.
But I will be including it in my safeguarding policy though, ready for when the new EYFS comes in.:D

Bridey
23-06-2012, 11:11 PM
LOL - I thought you were contemplating writing them on your mobile phone :blush:

BucksCM
23-06-2012, 11:18 PM
crossed my mind too!!
Thought, at least you've always got them handy!

Joda
24-06-2012, 08:47 AM
I need to write a mobile phone policy too. In my Photograph policy, I state that I never take photo's with my mobile but after going on the Revised EYFS training, the point was brought up about older children using their mobile whilst at the setting which I must admit I'd never really thought about.

rickysmiths
24-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I have a simple rule that would be put in force if I had a child here with their own mobile phone.

They don't need it while they were in my care so it would be given to me on arrival and returned on departure.

I reserve the right to be shown all the photos on the phone by the parent if I have any issues.

If I find a child had sneaked a phone in even if they haven't taken any photos on it will be instant termination of the contract.

If a family/child won't agree to my conditions then I won't sign a contract with them. Simple.

I don't see what the problem with the new conditions in the Safeguarding Policy.

I have always had a through photos and phone policy anyway.

All that will happen from Sept is that I have to have it.

Do Bromley not have any?