PDA

View Full Version : Anyone affected by the Natwest computer problems?

AliceK
22-06-2012, 09:07 AM
I can't believe it's been 24hrs now and they still haven't fixed it. Slightly worrying as I am expecting some money to go in today or tomorrow and if it doesn't show then I can't get any shopping in. I can't even log on online to see. I am so very very not happy right now :angry:

xxx

angeldelight
22-06-2012, 09:43 AM
I know it's terrible,my son can't get his wages out

I think it's the third day now

Hope they sort it soon

Angel xxx

AliceK
22-06-2012, 09:46 AM
I know it's terrible,my son can't get his wages out

I think it's the third day now

Hope they sort it soon

Angel xxx

:eek: I didn't realise. That is unacceptable.

xxx

angeldelight
22-06-2012, 09:51 AM
I agree if you go to BBC news it says they are still trying to sort it out

Lots of banks stayed open late last night but some are still having problems due to tech problems not updating accounts

Hope it's sorted soon because I know where my son will be heading for a loan :laughing:

Angel xx

FussyElmo
22-06-2012, 10:04 AM
People are saying if you go in yout can get money out - now I went yesterday And drew my normal weekly money out without checking prehaps my overdraft isnt as bad as i thought :laughing::laughing::laughing:

aly
22-06-2012, 10:06 AM
you can go into the branch to take money out,

angel, if youre son can prove its his payday the banks will qllow him his money.

sarahjane
22-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I had problems yesterday with my tax credits not going in, luckily I wasn't relying on the money and it's now showing as being there

angeldelight
26-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Did everyone get their money?

My sons went in Friday evening but I know some are still waiting

Angel xx

nipper
26-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Yesterday there was a man on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2, who had been trying to get the money to pay a deposit for his baby daughter's headstone, because they were still waiting to hold her funeral. So sad and so so wrong!

angeldelight
26-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Yesterday there was a man on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2, who had been trying to get the money to pay a deposit for his baby daughter's headstone, because they were still waiting to hold her funeral. So sad and so so wrong!

Oh that's sad,what happened do you know,did he get his money

Angel xx

nipper
26-06-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure, I was sort of half listening.

mushpea
26-06-2012, 01:59 PM
that poor family ,, thats awful

we dont bank with natwest but my partners boss does so we have had to wait untill today for payment when it should have come friday, we now have have missed direct debits which will cost us money but as we are not natwest customers I bet we wont get our money back

AliceK
27-06-2012, 01:04 PM
My money that I was expecting on Saturday showed up on Monday, thank goodness. However some money I paid in over the counter on saturday is still not showing up today :angry:. I called them this morning and they told me over the counter payments are being manually inputted and this will be completed by close of business today. It better be!!

xxx