PDA

View Full Version : Help with wording needed, please.

Trpta108
20-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Would any of you kind and clever ladies help me word a permission for carrying emergency cards on outings. They will have photo, name, d.o.b. and contact details for parents and doctor. I would like it to explain why I will be carrying it (in case something happened to me for whoever was there to be able to contact parents. You can see why I need help:o)

funemnx
20-06-2012, 06:18 PM
'I am a Registered Childminder, the children who are with me might not be my own. Please contact the emergency number attached'.

I attach my emergency childminder/suitable adult contact who have information for the children I mind

Trpta108
20-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh, I meant the wording for the permission form for the parents to sign. Sorry to confuse. But I really like the idea of just having the number for another childminder, who has the contact details rather than all the children's details.
What I need help with now is wording a permission to give their details to another childminder.

sarah707
20-06-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't ask - I inform! At the end of the day we have to take those details out with us. What would you do if a parent said no?

Parents sign to confirm they have been informed about...

The no smoking policy of the provision

The no smacking policy of the provision

Emergency details for children taken on outings

Etc etc :D

Trpta108
20-06-2012, 08:43 PM
I see. So I add it to a policy. Which one to add it to? Lost child?

rickysmiths
21-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Would any of you kind and clever ladies help me word a permission for carrying emergency cards on outings. They will have photo, name, d.o.b. and contact details for parents and doctor. I would like it to explain why I will be carrying it (in case something happened to me for whoever was there to be able to contact parents. You can see why I need help:o)

I don't have permission I just inform the parents and show them the little photo book I carry with me. I suppose they give permission in that they sign a little medical permission slip, same as the main one which goes in the album with the child's photo, dob, doctor and parents and emergency contacts details. i also put the days and hours the child is normally with me and then I don't have to keep taking infor out I just keep all the children I have in it all the time.