PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited....

BuggsieMoo
20-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Well we are FINALLY on the count down to moving. This time next month, my removal lorry will be loaded and I will be heading south to start all over again with my hubby and kids (military). Few mixed emotions as this week see's the start of me saying goodbye. My little mindee A (2 1/2) who I have had since LO was 6 months leaves on Friday as mummy is off on maternity leave. Work becomes a bit easier as mindees go to stay and play sessions at other minders and then 18th July I hang up my boots here ready for removals on the 19th and 20th.
House we are moving to is finally having some much needed work done on it (not been touched in 10 years! :eek:) so I am feeling a lot brighter about the move.
Tick tock tick tock is how it feels right now counting down the days.
:jump for joy:

Rubybubbles
20-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I am also looking forward to your impending move:clapping:

BuggsieMoo
20-06-2012, 11:43 AM
I am also looking forward to your impending move:clapping:

Heheheheheh

Hey garden looks fab with the tree down. DH went in yesterday to take photos. It is so much bigger without the tree (or atleast it looks it) and will be such a sun trap. Very pleased I brought a gazeboo the other week! xx 33 days to go!! (23 until we have the keys). Its almost like the chuff charts counting down a deployment homecoming! :laughing:

The Juggler
20-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Heheheheheh

Hey garden looks fab with the tree down. DH went in yesterday to take photos. It is so much bigger without the tree (or atleast it looks it) and will be such a sun trap. Very pleased I brought a gazeboo the other week! xx 33 days to go!! (23 until we have the keys). Its almost like the chuff charts counting down a deployment homecoming! :laughing:

where are you moving to hon?

BuggsieMoo
20-06-2012, 01:06 PM
where are you moving to hon?

Aldershot. Hubby is in military and started there a month ago. I've just stayed in current location to let kids finish the school year x