Hope you had a great weekend

Sunny here after heavy rain all night.

What you all doing today are you busy?

Have a great day

Angel xx

miffy
18-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone

It is raining here - again! And it's cold! Would be nice to see the sun for a change!

We're going to make some sunglasses this morning to see if we can tempt the sun to come out :laughing:

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Toothfairy
18-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning

A bit of a soggy start but it should dry up shortly and be nice for the rest of the day.

I have 3 little ones today (1yr, 2yr & 3yrs) plus my before and after schoolers. We are off to Childminding Group this morning, It's my turn to provide the snack and drinks.

This afternoon we will continue to decorate our Jubilee/Olympic time capsules.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

sandy64
18-06-2012, 07:05 AM
morning Angel and everyone lovely and sunny here today ive only 1 this morn then 2 after lunch going to toddler group this morn making an assualt course for lo enjoy your day:)

Demonjill
18-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Morning:)

For the first time in what seems ages its not raining and the sun is out:clapping: for how long though??:rolleyes:

I have only a schoolie and pre schoolie from 8.20-9am then ive a few hours off until pre school pick up and then after schoolie - heres hoping for an early finish today as im really not in the mood!!

Chimps Childminding
18-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning all!! Just 1 schoolie today so easy day except he comes at half 7 and I had to get up at 6 to take DH to work so I could have the car :( Heavy rain last night, but sun is TRYING to come out this moring! Doing school run then back home to do jobs before collecting again!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

Angel, hope you have settled into your new house and you are Steve are ok xx

angeldelight
18-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Morning all!! Just 1 schoolie today so easy day except he comes at half 7 and I had to get up at 6 to take DH to work so I could have the car :( Heavy rain last night, but sun is TRYING to come out this moring! Doing school run then back home to do jobs before collecting again!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

Angel, hope you have settled into your new house and you are Steve are ok xx

Oh thank you we really love the house,settled in great but still not unpacked everything ha.
Steve lots better but it looks like another biopsy to check for cancer,we are waiting to hear from consultant.

Hope everything is ok with you,I will drop you a few lines when I get a sec

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
18-06-2012, 07:18 AM
It looks like there is blue skies above the clouds makes a change.

Meeting a friend for breakfast then will be shopping with dh later :thumbsup:

loocyloo
18-06-2012, 07:26 AM
dry and sunny here :D

taking DS & mindee to school, then taking DD & her best friend to watch the torch relay ( DS & Mindee going with school! )

i WAS going to spend day doing my accounts for 2011/12 as i must do them asap so i don't pay anymore tax in advance! but .....

Roseolivia
18-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Morning all, dry and sunny here at the moment.

1 mindee all day, have no motivation so not sure what we're doing today, need to pop to the shops for tonights tea though. May just have a free play day in the garden whilst it's sunny.

kindredspirits
18-06-2012, 07:46 AM
good morning!! another day of advertising for me :thumbsup:
bub had me up at 6am which is not like her so she is now wanting to go back to sleep and i am desperate for coffee!! :laughing:
hope you all have a lovely day:thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
18-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Oh thank you we really love the house,settled in great but still not unpacked everything ha.
Steve lots better but it looks like another biopsy to check for cancer,we are waiting to hear from consultant.

Hope everything is ok with you,I will drop you a few lines when I get a sec

Angel xxx

bet you will still be saying that in 12 months time :D Take care both - catch you soon xx