PDA

View Full Version : squidgy sparkly letters

tash 1
14-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi I am after some squidgy sparkly letters but can only find them full price everywhere £28-£30? Any ideas
Tashx

Monkey26
14-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Tesco vouchers ;) xx

tash 1
14-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi how many vouchers did you need to collect? I've been collecting sainsburys this year but missed the date.
Tashx

mrstom
15-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Lower case letters are 990 vouchers x

sarah707
15-06-2012, 07:04 AM
We got ours with Tesco as well... have you looked on EBay?

A friend made a set - bubble writing, decorated each one separately with paint, glitter etc and then laminated them.

Not quite the same but it was a lovely project for the children and they learned so much from it it's on my list of things to organise! :D

tash 1
15-06-2012, 11:01 AM

A friend made a set - bubble writing, decorated each one separately with paint, glitter etc and then laminated them.

Not quite the same but it was a lovely project for the children and they learned so much from it it's on my list of things to organise! :D
Thanks Sarah they sound good.
Tashx

Rubybubbles
15-06-2012, 11:21 AM

this is what I was going to recommend. I find the numbers I made with the children got played with so much more because they made them compared to the squashy ones (I got years ago when a company listed them wrong price:idea:)