PDA

View Full Version : morning off so look what i did

foxy lady
14-06-2012, 11:31 AM
its a pic of my horse foxy,
ive had the money for it put away since my birthday in may but not had a chance to get it done,
im really pleased with it
have any of you got any good tattoos

JCrakers
14-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Very nice. A day off used wisely...lol

Not got any, although wish I had. Probably won't get one now though as getting on a bit (although only 37) :laughing:

Demonjill
14-06-2012, 11:53 AM
LOVELY

I too have a tattoo of my horse on my arm - love it will post pic when work out how lol

Im not really keen on tatoos tbh so i wanted something that would be special to me and not just a random butterfly or love heart etc.

Tattoo guy was brilliant - he actually drew my horse from a photo i had and then did tattoo from that it is so like my horse - got to keep the drawing which in itself was awesome - so i know no one else has the same tattoo as me!!:D

foxy lady
14-06-2012, 12:35 PM
LOVELY

I too have a tattoo of my horse on my arm - love it will post pic when work out how lol

Im not really keen on tatoos tbh so i wanted something that would be special to me and not just a random butterfly or love heart etc.

Tattoo guy was brilliant - he actually drew my horse from a photo i had and then did tattoo from that it is so like my horse - got to keep the drawing which in itself was awesome - so i know no one else has the same tattoo as me!!:D

oh yes would love to see it x:)