PDA

View Full Version : sorry silly question!

T8ty
13-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey I am wondering which order things have to be done in. I am first aid trained.,and have been to the pre reg meeting, do I have to register next or do the childminding course? Thanks so much in advance x

cathtee
13-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi sorry didn't want to read and run, but I'm pre-ofsted so I don't know hope you get the answers you want:)

little stars ch
13-06-2012, 04:35 PM
check with you local council or ofsted im thinking you need to attend all courses before you can register :)

T8ty
13-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks for your answers :) ill give them a ring tomrrow and find out thanks again x

Kiddleywinks
13-06-2012, 07:33 PM
What was said during your pre reg meeting?

I know when I went to mine last year that at the end of the presentation, anyone still interested put their name down for the next CYPOP course which started about a month later.

I'd definitely contact your Early Years team via the council as there aren't many spaces available on the courses, so you need to get in quick in my area.

EmmaReed84
13-06-2012, 08:00 PM
I did my course then my first aid, at my pre-reg I was asked what if any courses I had attended. I looked really confused and she said that you can register but you have to complete a course within 6 months... Something along them lines away.... Not much help I know... TBH I would book on the course get started and send the forms off at the same time... Registering can take AGES!

You would probably end up registering and completing your course at the same time lol

kat27
13-06-2012, 08:45 PM
i did my first aid course in dec last year, sent my application to ofsted in Jan, was registered by the end of March. I'm now doing my ICC course which i have to do within 6 months of registering. I seem to be lucky at being registered quite quick, ive seen other posts on here where it has taken a very long time.
You have to do your first aid before applying to ofsted though i think