PDA

View Full Version : Names in learning journeys

kat27
12-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi everyone,

When my own children when to cm i got their learning journals back and it had their names on the obs etc... However i've heard that you are not to put the childs name on the observations and just put the inital of first name.

I didnt have an issue with my old cm putting my children's name in the learning journey (there name was on the front afterall so seems a bit odd)

I'm only checking up what others do as i've recently just started minding and unsure what to put in my learning journey.

Sorry for the waffle :blush:
Kat x

BuggsieMoo
12-06-2012, 01:29 PM
I use the name of the child whose LJ it is, but if I mention other children in it, I use initials (including surname if I have more than one with the same first initial as is the case now)

Cammie Doodle
12-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I always use child's name and have never had a problem with this. I even name other children in in too, but I have written permission to allow this and photos to appear in another child LJ ie on group activities

loocyloo
12-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I always use child's name and have never had a problem with this. I even name other children in in too, but I have written permission to allow this and photos to appear in another child LJ ie on group activities

same here. the children & parents all know each other too!

kat27
13-06-2012, 06:58 PM
thanks ladies, i'm just stressing, got my first graded inspection anytime and the panic is setting in, really want to do well.
kat x