PDA

View Full Version : fed up of weather

GILLIAN H
12-06-2012, 11:53 AM
just having a little moan re the weather ..do you think the sun will ever come back x

nikki thomson
12-06-2012, 12:04 PM
It's awful isn't it? Although today it has stopped raining now whereas yesterday it was bouncing of the ground all day.
I had my heating on yesterday it was that cold and miserable.
I'm really hoping it improves as my dh is coming home on leave from afghan on the 21st for 2 weeks abd the following week we have permission to take the children out of school for the week and have lots of fun days out planned and I will be throwing my toys out the pram if it's like this!!!!, so fingers crossed summer will arrive soon. X

AliceK
12-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I have seriously seriously had enough of it now. I am officially fed-up, miserable and short-tempered. Even more so now that I've heard from more than one person that it's set to be like this until the end of the month :angry:

xxxx

Happy Bunny
12-06-2012, 12:44 PM
I want some sun, fed up getting wet backwards and forwards from the school run.
Miserable children as they want to play on the equipment outside but due to the rain it is not safe to do so.

On the plus side though it has saved me going outside everyday watering my flowers and veg ha ha ha

sarah707
12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
We had a lovely day in the garden today! Rain tomorrow I think looking at the forecast :rolleyes:

We are fed up of it too... thinking of sacking 'summer' and doing a weather theme with the older ones instead! :laughing: :D

Maza
12-06-2012, 08:19 PM
The worst part of it for me is all the mud/leaves etc that the pushchair drags into the hallway when we have been out. I live in a flat and so it is a communal hallway and I am always paranoid and have to find time to get down and hoover up the hallway beore everyone else gets home from work.