PDA

View Full Version : Pet Handling Permission Form

LittleLegsCM
10-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Evening,

I know they aren't a requirement with regards to Ofsted, however I would like all my parents to sign one for our Lab, Poppy, just for my own... what would be the right word? protection? interests? I dunno!

Anyways! Does anyone here have a pet handling permission form that they don't mind sharing??? I dont mind if its by PM ;)

I would very much appreciate it :)

(Just as info, I do already have a pet policy, I just want a permission form as extra :) ) TYxx

fleurry
11-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Ooooh could you give me an idea of what's on your pet policy please I'd be very grateful!? I think it's something I should have in my policies!

LittleLegsCM
11-06-2012, 06:56 AM
I adapted the one on the Bromley childminding website to be honest hun.

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html

used some of their wording but then also added information about Poppy and her personality and then where she normally stays/sleeps etc.

Daisy1956
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Same as LittleLegs I adapted the one from Bromley I just needed a bit of help to get may head around the wording and this one was ok.

fleurry
12-06-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks guys hadn't got round to looking there yet!

toddlers896
12-06-2012, 07:26 AM
I dont mind sharing my pet policy. My permissions are all on one sheet and they just tick the box to say yes or no.

Hope this helps;)

Tina O
12-06-2012, 09:03 PM
I have a pet policy and it's the mindee kids don't go near my dogs! I've had a dog hurt by a mindee child in the past, so keep them away from each other... not having that again!

LittleLegsCM
13-06-2012, 06:28 AM
I have a pet policy and it's the mindee kids don't go near my dogs! I've had a dog hurt by a mindee child in the past, so keep them away from each other... not having that again!

The child hurt the dog?? :eek:

Tina O
13-06-2012, 05:13 PM
The child hurt the dog?? :eek:

Yes! a little darling who thought the world revolved around her. :angry:.... she didn't stay for long ... nearly broke dogs leg and wouldn't leave it alone so had to cancel contract before anything worse happened.....