PDA

View Full Version : Printable accident forms with body diagrams!

jumpinjen
09-06-2012, 09:44 AM
These are fab - found them today, they have the body diagrams on if you print them back to back, and there is a snip off section on the bottom to give to parents, with head injury information on the back of that bit for them - here's the link:

http://www.mgtraining.co.uk/pages/early-years-accident-incident-form/

Jen x

marian
09-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Wow this is great - thank you for sharing:thumbsup:

Marian x

Goatgirl
09-06-2012, 11:30 AM

best wishes,
Wendy :)

sarah707
09-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Note that these forms do not meet current or future (EYFS 2012) accident / incident recording requirements because they do not give you the prompt to add details about first aid carried out.

They also do not have space to include witness information which, while not a requirement, can be very helpful in case of future query.

So... if you decide to use them you should design a 3rd sheet to include this info.

Hth :D

hollyoaksmad
09-06-2012, 11:58 AM
just did the safeguarding course i was told not to use body diagrams now

sarah707
09-06-2012, 12:44 PM
just did the safeguarding course i was told not to use body diagrams now

Did they give a reason? :D

hollyoaksmad
09-06-2012, 12:46 PM
i cant quite remember was quite strange as i have all these accident forms now lol u have to just write the colour of injury i think and where it was

jumpinjen
09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Note that these forms do not meet current or future (EYFS 2012) accident / incident recording requirements because they do not give you the prompt to add details about first aid carried out.

They also do not have space to include witness information which, while not a requirement, can be very helpful in case of future query.

So... if you decide to use them you should design a 3rd sheet to include this info.

Hth :D

Thanks sooo much Sarah, I'm in such a flap at the moment, having run out of things and doing things the long way and thinking these were going to save me some time but so glad you pointed that one out! I'm really panicking about a potential ofsted at any time and paperwork done but everywhere and not in order and half packed as we were going to move only for it to fall through etc etc and arrrgghhhh - will make up a third sheet to add it in - cheers Sarah! You don't fancy coming round to mine to give me a personal pep talk do you?!:D:laughing:

Jen x

Jen x

miffy
09-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks Jen, they are a good starting point

Miffy xx

cathtee
09-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Thanks I have downloaded them, and then carried on reading replys. Thanks Sarah will do a 3rd sheet.:)

JMoulder
16-05-2014, 07:42 PM
This is brilliant. Thanks so much. Sometimes you trawl through what should be obvious and it just isn't there, so I really appreciate this map.
Well done