PDA

View Full Version : Planning for a 16 month old

Bennie
05-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Im seriously having my trouble getting my head around this. How can you do a plan for a baby?

His current routine is arrive 8.15, play, school run for my son, sleep for 1.5hrs, lunch, play for half hour, school pick up at 12. Playgroup/play date/soft play /park nap,snack, mum picks up. We go out every day, from my learning journal we cover everything needed but do we really need to plan for this, especially with themes. Obviously themes are covered with playgroups/messy play but do I need to be writing this down?
thanks

sarah707
05-06-2012, 04:48 PM
His plan will be a mixture of his routine - which you must write down to share with his parents - and the individual planning you write to follow up on his observations / things he is doing at home / his interests / things he does on outings etc.

Hth :D

loocyloo
05-06-2012, 04:52 PM
i have a 14mth old and i don't really do much planning at all.

LO likes emptying boxes and posting things is the current favourite. i generally get out a sensory box or 2 each week, and this along with some singing and dancing is my planning! i've cut some holes in a box for LO to post everything into this week!

i have other LO and 14mth old likes to do what they do. if they are playing with the messy play, then 14mth old will, but if its just me, 14mth old is not interested!