PDA

View Full Version : Back to work!?!

Lou
31-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Morning all,

I have just dragged my bottom out of bed after not eting up early for over a week!!

I am having my 1 yr old mindee today!!!

My children are atmy mums until tomorrow, and hubby is off to work also so its just me and baby.

Bit of a shock to the system, but at least its easing me back in gently!!!

Have to say i think i will be taking him food shopping with me.

Anyway hope everyone has a lovely day, whatever they are doing.

Lou x

Shirlwith3
31-12-2007, 08:16 AM
I must be lucky as I don't start work again till 16th Jan as my minde is away on the other side of the world.
Hope you have a good day today.

charleyfarley
31-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Hope things aren't too much of a strain today after your time off.

I'm not back till 7 Jan but I will start getting up earlier towards the end of the week to get ready for the early starts.

Have you enjoyed your time off though?

At least it's only 1 so it will ease you back in gently, hopefully

Have a great day

Carol xx

sarah707
31-12-2007, 09:42 AM
I start back with screaming baby and 2 year old on Thursday... my children are planning their escapes! :laughing:

Oh I do hope he's improved with the holidays! Can't say I'm looking forward to it tbh...

Must focus on OU before that....

LittleMissSparkles
31-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I start back on thursday too.....

how lucky are you Shirl the 16th sounds blissfull !

xxx

Sarsar3NCH
31-12-2007, 10:27 AM
I am back to work today too, just the one though.

HOWEVER, I was expecting her at 8 as usual but she finally turned up at 9.30, no apology, mum just said she struggled to get out of bed!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

I had been up since 7 to get ready for work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Then she said that she may, or may not be doing a half day. What can I say, I am SOOOOOOO MAD:angry: :angry:

Sarah

Lou
31-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Thats wierd cos i had a similar thing, I got up at 7 so i could shower wash hair etc and be ready for mindee at 8am.

They turned up at 9!!!! could have had an extra hour in bed!!!

They also said they would pick him up early at 4.30 ish, which is good news and they have paid me for 8-6, so i cant complain!

I have been to Tescos, and now we are playing with the train set.

Just rang my children, who are at my mums and they are having a lovely old time, off to the cinema later to see "enchanted"

Anyway hope you are all having a love;y day xxx