PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY .... LAST DAY OF BANK HOLIDAY

angeldelight
05-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Morning Everyone

Rain is on the way here although the sun is shining at the moment

What are you all doing today

Enjoy your last day... if it is your last day that is. Hope it stays dry for us all

Angel xx

Roseolivia
05-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Morning Angel, rain on way here too but luckily not until tonight.

We've had a busy weekend with village jubilee celebrations and had friends round most of yesterday having a bbq and watching the concert which was great.

Today i'm working, only 1 mindee and hopefully won't be here too late as parents not working but having some time to themselves. Working tomorrow and Thursday but only 1 mindee then as well. Friday off so depending on weather depends on what we're doing.

Toothfairy
05-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning.
Dry here at the moment and im praying it will stay that way.
Having a family BBQ for our daughter Hollys 17th birthday today.
Wish me luck :thumbsup:

fionamal
05-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Morning all,

Its sunny here at the moment and we have a street party at 12noon in the town with a disco so should be a good day. Not working today so just my own 2 so will be nice

FussyElmo
05-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Looks like a dull day here too. Nothing planned dh is at work again. No work all week looking forward the thurs and fri dh is off hopefully we can get out

kindredspirits
05-06-2012, 08:54 AM
morning all - today is the day!! :panic:DH has gone off to get the moving van and we're hoping to get just 2 trips in a large transit down to Devon before Friday when we finally go for good!!! :clapping: Am very nervous about the move, but thats because I'm staying here with the kids and DH and his son are doing all the lifting - i've told DH no heavy stuff but i'm willing to bet he's laid up again by the weekend! :rolleyes:

childminder54
05-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Im working today 10.30-5.30 so back to work

shelly2012
05-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Last day for me too, lovely and sunny in Scotland :jump for joy:Sitting out having a nice cup of tea.

A trip to the charity shop with old toys then chillax. Have to admit it's a bit too quiet, looking forward to the mayhem when kids come back.:):

cathtee
05-06-2012, 10:20 AM
morning all - today is the day!! :panic:DH has gone off to get the moving van and we're hoping to get just 2 trips in a large transit down to Devon before Friday when we finally go for good!!! :clapping: Am very nervous about the move, but thats because I'm staying here with the kids and DH and his son are doing all the lifting - i've told DH no heavy stuff but i'm willing to bet he's laid up again by the weekend! :rolleyes:

Good luck with the move, hope you and your family will be very ahppy down there:)

cathtee
05-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Sitting watching the service for the Queen, after all thats why we have the day off:rolleyes: enjoying piece and quiet dh out teaching pupils to drive, ds upstairs doing, well not sure but its quiet how nice, won't be tomorrow have 6 various ages:eek: never mind only 3 days to work:)