PDA

View Full Version : New section for Sarah's ebooks

Pauline
03-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Thought it would be a way of keeping info together. :)

miffy
03-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Very good idea, Pauline :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Pauline
03-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks Miffy, it will help people find more info and for Sarah to share any news easily. Especially with the EYFS updates coming up!! :thumbsup:

angeldelight
03-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Pauline

I went to click like then ha ha :laughing:

Angel xx

sarah707
03-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Thank you so very much Pauline it is so generous of you to provide a section for my e-books! :D

xxxx

Rubybubbles
03-06-2012, 06:28 PM
heehee

:clapping: your very own section:magnificent:

Beetlejuice
03-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi Sarah - sorry if I'm a bit slow (been holed up writing my latest EMA!) but are there books reflecting the new EYFS? If so which ones are they?

Many thanks

B x

sarah707
03-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Sarah - sorry if I'm a bit slow (been holed up writing my latest EMA!) but are there books reflecting the new EYFS? If so which ones are they?

Many thanks

B x

Hi! Yes I have updated everything for the revised EYFS - emails about updates are going out at the moment.

I have written these mini e-books specifically for the new EYFS as well...

• Sharing learning with parents (mini 79) - this mini e-book is full of ideas of how to encourage parents to participate in the learning children are experiencing with you… without them thinking you are trying to tell them how to do their job!

• 2 year progress check (mini 78) - it is a statutory requirement of the revised EYFS (2012) that we write a progress check for all children between the ages of 2 and 3 years to link with their health visitor check. This mini e-book walks you through the process of writing the check and gives lots of advice about how to engage parents.

• Preparing children for school (mini 77) - I have taken information from the EYFS requirements and good practice documents about what teachers want to see when children start school and written this mini e-book to reflect the new government focus on school readiness.

• Observe, assess and plan for the new EYFS (mini 76) - there are some changes to the ways we are going to have to do things from September 2012! This mini e-book talks about the new observation, assessment and planning requirements of the EYFS and prepares you for using them.

• Resources and the EYFS (mini 75) - a customer asked me to write this mini e-book for her! It looks at different types of resources you might have in your provision and links them to the revised learning and development requirements of the EYFS (2012).

• Children’s learning styles (mini 74) - one of the focuses of the revised EYFS is on how children learn. Children use a variety of learning styles in their explorations of the world around them. This mini e-book investigates various learning styles and talks about how you can support children to learn and develop by focussing on their individual needs.

• Characteristics of effective learning (mini 70) - the characteristics of effective learning are a new element in the revised EYFS (2012). They look at how children learn… this mini e-book will help you to unpick the requirement and show you how to use the characteristics in your day-to-day work with children.

Mini e-books are £1.99 each. :D

Beetlejuice
03-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks a million Sarah! :thumbsup: I am in awe of you - how do you find the time to childmind AND write all your fabulous books?!

Pauline
04-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Thanks a million Sarah! :thumbsup: I am in awe of you - how do you find the time to childmind AND write all your fabulous books?!

AND mod on the Forum :laughing:

Beetlejuice
04-06-2012, 01:38 PM
AND mod on the Forum :laughing:

She's most certainly SUPERMINDER lol!:laughing: