PDA

View Full Version : NOBLEMINDER Grrrr

Annelize
28-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Use to love Noble Minder but now hate it. Been struggling since February to get a call back with no luck. Think they might be going bust or something as there are other people complaining about it too. Want to go to someone like baby days just not looking forward to having to re-enter all the details on a new provider :-(
The women from the call centre just said there is nothing she can do for me apart from sending another message to noble minder.

butterfly
28-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Oh dear! I hope there isn't a problem with them as like you I can't think about inputting all my details again!

Jayjay
29-05-2012, 07:11 AM
I don't think I would trust any on line system now. It could happen to any of them. I will keep my stuff on my computer where I know it is safe and save my money.

Bridey
29-05-2012, 07:13 AM
I've just checked - it does say dissolved. I'll bring this thread to Pauline's attention.

Kimmy050983
29-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I'd rather invest in Sarah's Ebooks and do my own paperwork!! Nobleminder never gave me back the fee they took from my bank account even though I cancelled the trial period. Baby's days looks great but simply cannot afford it

sarah707
29-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Pauline is now aware of the closure of Noble Minder. Thank you to those members who have brought it to her attention.

However, she is out of the office and unable to offer members immediate guidance on what they might do next.

She has asked me to close this thread for the moment until she returns.

Thank you.

Pauline
29-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Pauline is now aware of the closure of Noble Minder. Thank you to those members who have brought it to her attention.

However, she is out of the office and unable to offer members immediate guidance on what they might do next.

She has asked me to close this thread for the moment until she returns.

Thank you.

Thank you Sarah. I've been on a sponsored toddle all morning.

Sadly all my attempts to contact Lisa at Noble Minder over the last few days have failed.

I can't really advise anyone on what to do as I do not know the facts and am not legally trainined. If it were me personally affected I would probably seek help from my childminding insurance company and see if their advise line can offer any suggestions.

I would like to say how sad I am at the news, if it is true, that Noble Minder has closed. Lisa is a childminder like ourselves and worked hard on her business, I always found her professional, polite, helpful and very caring. __________________

Pauline
31-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Mr Anchovy is offering to help if anyone has had payments taken out.

Annelize
03-06-2012, 02:40 PM
They have taken a years fee from me in April I think on the 19th so 5 days before they went bust officially but I'm sure they would have know about problems on the 19th already as these things doesn't just happen over night. None of us can afford to pay almost £100 for nothing so hoping I would get my money back but none of my calls, emails, website messages etc are being responded to so do not know what to do next :-(

Pauline
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
They have taken a years fee from me in April I think on the 19th so 5 days before they went bust officially but I'm sure they would have know about problems on the 19th already as these things doesn't just happen over night. None of us can afford to pay almost £100 for nothing so hoping I would get my money back but none of my calls, emails, website messages etc are being responded to so do not know what to do next :-(

I would get in touch with your bank as soon as you can Annelize and see if they can help you.

You are right, it is not fair that you lose £100 :(

MrAnchovy
07-06-2012, 07:19 PM
www.nobleminder.co.uk is still up and running, but who knows for how long?

There is an update available if you sign up at my site (http://www.mranchovy.com/noble-minder-limited) I hope in the circumstances Pauline won't mind me advertising it here.

Chimps Childminding
08-06-2012, 09:42 AM
www.nobleminder.co.uk is still up and running, but who knows for how long?

There is an update available if you sign up at my site (http://www.mranchovy.com/noble-minder-limited) I hope in the circumstances Pauline won't mind me advertising it here.

I don't think I would want to risk joining them now :panic: