PDA

View Full Version : Men just have not got a clue about women...

EmmaReed84
24-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Just lately I have heard (and been told) some right hum dingers!!! Tonight while leaving the off licence (Mmmm beer) I heard two men talking, one was setting the one up with some lady and then he said "She is really pretty, she is 40, she does look her age, you know laughter lines a few wrinkles 'n' all that, but she is still pretty" :eek: Nice! I am sure that lady would be thrilled to her herself being talked about like that.

Also about 2 weeks ago I was sat down in my gym gear waiting for a friend to arrive when DH asked if I was "on" so I laughed and said yes why and he said "Oh I thought so you, you look really 'inflated' from the neck down, you look like a rubber dingy" :eek: baring in mind I was say hunched forward...

Then two nights ago after being out for a walk I was sat down with my legs bent and he said "OMG, you legs look massive, they look as big as mine" :angry: cue tape measure... he soon shut up with I measured our waist lines :laughing:

sarahlou
24-05-2012, 08:02 PM
think i would have chinned my hubby if he said that to me:laughing::laughing:

Cammie Doodle
24-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Mmm next time he fancies a " snuggle " tell him I don't think so matey, I feel too inflated for any of that ;) Cheeky *** ? He is lucky not to have a black eye lol

uf353432
24-05-2012, 10:32 PM
:laughing::laughing: I had to wipe tears from my eyes reading your hubbies comments - is he still breathing?

miffy
25-05-2012, 06:50 AM
I'd have put the tape measure round his neck not his waist!

Miffy xx

EmmaReed84
25-05-2012, 06:52 AM
I'd have put the tape measure round his neck not his waist!

Miffy xx

:laughing: :clapping:

He is lovely really, always telling me how gorgeous, sexy, lovely, amazing I am... always telling me he loves me... Just sometimes he does not engage his brain before his mouth lol But guess that is all men really... No offense men lol

VeggieSausage
25-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Also about 2 weeks ago I was sat down in my gym gear waiting for a friend to arrive when DH asked if I was "on" so I laughed and said yes why and he said "Oh I thought so you, you look really 'inflated' from the neck down, you look like a rubber dingy" :eek: baring in mind I was say hunched forward...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

LOOPYLISA
25-05-2012, 08:35 AM
How dare he :eek: