PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Childminder in Espom for St martin School Pickup & Holiday care 5days

abhigarg78
22-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Dear Childminders,

My name is Abhishek Garg & I am living in Hudson House Station approach Epsom.

My son is 4 year old & going to start in St. Martin School from Sept 2012. I am looking for a child minder for Afterschool care (3:30~5:00) & Holiday period for all 5 days.

Could you please let me know if you have from Sept 2012 & ready to do school pickup from St. Martin for all 5 days & can do child minding for full 5 day (Morning 8~5) during holiday period?

I will be happy to send my son for full time (morning 8~5) for all 5 days with the same childminder from 23rd July till start of the school and once the school will start I need her services for school pickup & holiday period for all 5 days.

Preferred (Non Mandatory except first 2 pts) Child minder:

- Have no pets like Dog & Cat (Mandatory requirement)
- Non-Smoker (Mandatory requirement)
- Can drop my son back in the evening to home (Ready to pay for 30 min extra for the transportation to home)
- Living within ½ mile to the Epsom station
- Provide hot meal for the tea
- Can help in doing homework
- Holiday backup

Looking forward for your positive reply. Please feel free to contact me via the forum for any question or information.

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Garg

Rubybubbles
22-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Sorry not in your area but you can also find local childminders on

www.childcare.co.uk and your local families information service on http://findyourfis.daycaretrust.org.uk/kb5/findyourfis/home.page

good luck with your search x