PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Proposals

sprinkles
21-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Can anyone help me with what I need to have in insurance proposals and what I need them for? It's for part 4 of the registration form.

I'm guessing public liability, house insurance, car insurance?

rickysmiths
21-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Employers Insurance if you ever have a Registered assistant.

sprinkles
21-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks but I meant what do I actually need to put in these 'proposals'? I'm guessing I'll need one for house, car etc but what do I actually put in it? :panic:

sarah707
21-05-2012, 09:21 PM
What is the actual question? :D

sprinkles
21-05-2012, 09:28 PM
What is the actual question? :D

:laughing: I'm not sure!!

What do I have to do???? lol! It's asking for copies of insurance proposals - what even is one of those???

sarah707
21-05-2012, 09:59 PM
I have sent you my email address in a pm - send me the bit document are struggling with please and I'll have a look :D

sprinkles
22-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi Sarah thanks but I managed to do it. Just had to say I'd have relevant house, car and PL insurance in place when I start minding.

Demonjill
31-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi Sarah thanks but I managed to do it. Just had to say I'd have relevant house, car and PL insurance in place when I start minding.

Is this a new bit in the form - i cant remember getting asked that in mine?:D

sprinkles
02-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Is this a new bit in the form - i cant remember getting asked that in mine?:D

It would seem so Jill. I thought it was all very confusing!! I had my scma officer telling me not to do the statements etc as she wasn't aware that they asked for them now. Thing is they ask for these statements but then you've got your policies and procedures to do for visit so it's very confusing. I'd already done them and submitted my application when she said though and my application has been deemed competent so I'm guessing they were fine.

I did email scswis about the insurance proposals though and was told I just had to put down that I'd get relevant house, car and PL insurance when I become registered.

miffy
03-06-2012, 07:56 AM
I'm glad you got it sorted, the question didn't seem very well worded to me :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

sprinkles
03-06-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm glad you got it sorted, the question didn't seem very well worded to me :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

I don't think many of them were Miffy! At least it's done now and just got a few policies to finish then my info booklet for parents and RAs.

Getting there :D