PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your blank forms?

child_friendly
21-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Im trying to put my portfolio together by putting everything under the ECM headings. I am just wondering what everyone does with their blank contract forms (6), accident/incident forms (10 or so),medication/treatment (6) forms etc? Do you put them in your portfolio or do they all have their own folder? I have put them in their own ring binder folders atm but now have so many folders everywhere..lol.
What do you do with yours?

rickysmiths
21-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't use the ECM heading they don't refer to them any more anyway. One Portfolio was too big and prospective parents don't need to see all my info which is why I have put together a Parent Info Folder.

I have a Parent Information Folder in which I put:

A copy of my brochure which has a bit about me and what I do

A bit about the benefits of Homebased Childcare from the NCMA website

A copy of my latest Registration Cert.

A copy of my latest Ofsted Report

A Copy of my Public Liability Ins Cert

Sample menus

A copy of a sheet from my Attendance Register

A copy of my Contract

Parental responsibility form

Some photos of my setting

Next of Kin form

child Info Form

All about me Form

Consent and Permission Forms

Copy of all my Policies

Copy of Complaints Procedure

a copy of 'It's child's play EYFS'

Guidance on infection control in schools and other childcare settings HPA

A Copy of my First Aid Cert

I then have a Risk assessment Folder

A Parent Feedback Folder

An Outings Folder

Two Planning folders, one with annual activities divided into the 12 months and a second one with templates and a record of web sites etc where I get info from.

My Accident/Incident and Medication Folder (NCMA)

My Attendance Register (NCMA)

A folder for each child with Contract and all signed forms, letters etc. Their LJ and Development Charts are are also kept in this file.

sarah707
21-05-2012, 05:20 PM
I don't use ECM any more either - it's not really on the govt agenda any more even the website has disappeared.

I file everything in alphabetical order. That way all my forms go behind an alphabetical header sheet.

Hth :D

miffy
21-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Except for contracts, all my paperwork is on the computer and I just print off a form as and when I need it.

Miffy xx